Two

The concert went on and on, and you got more excited to see Adam. After each song, you would get more excited.

The last song played, and everyone was cheering and leaving. You made your way backstage.

To your surprise, there weren't that many people waiting for him. The door finally opened and there he was.

The man you have always wanted to meet... he was right there. Closer than ever.

He greeted everyone, and in return they said things like "I loved your show!" or "I love you!".

You stood there quietly, but with a small, genuine smile.

He signed what ever people wanted him to sign, but he grabbed you by the wrist and dragged you somewhere else.

"Hey, your kind of quiet. Thats cute." Adam spoke, after moments of silence. This was true, because you were shy.

"T-Thank you.. and your cute too..." You said, not even realizing. Adam gave you a look that said "Um, what?" and you began blushing from embarrassment, and repeatedly said you were sorry.

He grabbed you by the hands and said it was ok.

You were really nervous.

To your horror, he looked down at your scars. They were in neat lines, exactly 2 inches away from each other. There was no way you would put something on your body if it was not neat.

He looked up at you and you turned your head to the side, so you two would not make eye contact.

For some strange reason, he licked your scars, which made you flinch- and blush - then he asked why you were cutting yourself.

You explained to him that everyone hated you, besides 2 people, and that you were being bullied.

He kissed your cheek and whispered jn your ear, "What I'm going to do to you, will make you regret even thinking about suicide."

As soon as you were going to ask, he pinned you to the nearest wall and presses his lips against yours. He licked your lips, asking for entrance, and of course you accepted. He slid his tongue into your mouth and began to explore all of this new territory. He licked your tongue, and eventually you had to pull back for air.

With deep breaths in between, you said, "That was... amazing."

"Do you want more?"

"Of course I do~"

After you guys both caught your breath, his tongue went directly into your mouth again.

"I can't believe this is happening..." You thought, as you slipped your hands into his soft, beautiful black hair.