One

Your life finally had one good moment, when your parents bought you tickets to Saint Asonia. They really had no choice after months of you begging and crying, kicking and screaming, and getting the best grades you could, along with finally helping out around the house.

Adam Gontier was always your saviour, even in his days of Three Days Grace. You knew everything about him. His music really spoke to you, and yet you could never thank him. You were excited that you could at least see him in person.

It was the day before the concert, at school, 6th period. "Just 2 more periods left..." You said to yourself, trying to figure out these algebra questions in front of you.

Finally 6th period ended, and you were encountered by a group of fake girls, one of them being your ex-friend, Naomi. She smiled at you, but it wasn't a friendly smile. The group of girls started to call you names, and eventually it got physical.

One of those girls shoved their knee into your stomach, making you fall to the floor, and then started to laugh, and kick you until you were covered in bruises and blood. They spit in your hair and left.

This was not the first time this kind of thing happened. Ever since your friend Naomi broke up with her boyfriend, you began talking to him to cheer him up. She got jealous, and separated from you and joined a bunch of these fakes.

Once you had the strength to stand up, you made your way to the bathroom, to clean yourself up.

~Time skip~

The day finally ended. You made your way home, not intending to tell your parents what happened. You wanted absolutely NO CONFLICT between you and Saint Asonia.

It was finally the day. Saturday.

You rushed into the car, because you yourself couldn't drive. Eventually you made it, and boy, was it your lucky day.

You had found a backstage pass on the floor.

You screamed, and showed your parents. They clapped you on the back, and led you to the entrance.

Finally the concert started, and you screamed as Adam made his way onto the stage.

The music began to play, and as time went on, you were more excited about finally meeting your saviour.

-By Bob the Whale