8

Porsha
After breakfast I got up and got dressed (in media) I went back down stairs to see Chanel on August lap they were playing patty cake and I honestly thought it was the cutest thing, I stood at the end of the stair case until August saw me "Sh*t porsha!" I giggled as I saw his cheeks jiggle while he hopped up "that was cute" I remain my giggle as he had risen for the couch and headed my way "um what are you doing?" I backed further away from him until I felt the bar to the end of the stair well jam me in the back "ow" I feel to the floor and bit my lip in pain August eyes instantly widen he pulled me upward slowly and  carried me over to the couch "pull up your shirt, but slowly" I instantly followed his roles and pulled my shirt up slowly revealing my tattoos and now a pink spot that was soon gonna be a bruise "um its just a little pink but it will be fine" I smiled shyly and moved my head August brung 2 of his fingers to my chin and tilt it in his direction "why you being shy" I tried to keep my composure but it was so hard the fact that he was so close to me and the fact he was looking into my eyes and studying my features and the fact that I can smell his cologne made me feel some type of way "you okay ma?" I couldn't even speak the f*ck I never been this quiet in my life "porsh talk to me are u feeling okay?"  I tired to look away but his fingers were still placed under my chin "I.. I.. I um need to give Chanel a bath" I got up and pushed pass him lightly and picked Chanel up off the the floor I can feel his eyes on my ass so I just gave him a little smirk " you like it don't you" I looked back at him and his eye brow just lifted I smiled back in return and went to give Chanel a bath. I placed Chanel in the tub and headed back to the room to get her close as I was entering the room August just stood there "um you okay?" I asked while grabbing her clothes off the bed "what's your deal?" He answered back I tilted my head to the left as confusing began to fill my mind " I mean what are we doing flirting?" He asked my eyes soon widen I didn't know how to answer the question I mean he is cute and his dress game is on point but honestly I don't know what to say we're we flirting? "I don't know" I said he came to me and placed a soft kiss on my lips I pecked him back and a smile grew on his face, he bit my bottom lip and I gasp he instantly put his tongue in but I had to back away.

What did I just do?