CHAPTER 1

Hey guys :-) Hope you enjoy! If you havnt already, check out my other fanfictions :-) Sorry i its crap

________________________________________________________________________

Bellas POV:

I lied on my bed staring at the ceiling. I pictured my beautiful love Edward lying next to me patting my face lovingly. Tears rolled down my face and sobs escaped my lips. I closed my eyes and the tears built up on my long eyelashes, so when I opened my eyes they came crashing down onto my cheek. I could feel one of the tears trace down the side of my nose and fall into my mouth. The taste of salt washed through my mouth as I cried over my Edward. He didn't deserve me, he deserved someone prettier and special unlike me. I was just a plain, boring human crying over someone who didn't want me. To top that, Charlie has been acting really strange lately. He has been quieter then usaully and he would never look into my eye. I wanted to confront him and ask him what's wrong but I havn't felt up to it. I cried intill I felt as if my body had been completly dried out, I was dry sobbing now as no more tears would fall. I heard my stomach grumble and I suddenly realised how hungry I was. I sat up and threw my legs over the side of the bed. I sat there for a moment gathering the strength to walk down stairs calmly without crying.

I got up and made my way downstairs. I heard more than one voice in the lounge so I decided to go to the loungeroom first. I walked in and I felt my jaw drop in suprise.

"Mom?" I asked confused, I looked into the living room where my mother, Renee, was sitting next to her husband Phil. Jacob was also there with his father Billy and Harry clearwater was standing next to Charlie. Charlie was exchanging angry stares between Renee and Harry. Everyones eyes darted to me when my voice broke there veil of silence.

"Bella," Charlie whispered.

"Whats going on?" I asked suspiciously. Everyone looked at the ground in silence. "Tell me!" I said firmly, everyone jolted up and looked at me tenderly. "Hey! Dad what is going on!" I asked a little louder, I want answers. I want answers now. I could tell something bad was happening and I had all this anger built up and I was afraid I was going to explode if someone didn't tell me what the hell was happening.

"Im not your Dad," Charlie growled quietly, he quickly glanced at Harry, anger smothered his face.

"What do you mean?" I croaked.

"Im. Not. Your. Father!" Charlie yelled. I flinched backwards, tears started to refill my eyes.

"What? What are you talking about," I said in a small whisper.

"Bella lets go talk," my Mother said softly getting up and taking my hand. She guided me up the stairs and into my room. "Bella," She whispered softly.

"Mother! Tell me whats going on, the suspense is killing me. And what did Charlie mean about he's not my father?" I blurted out. I could see tears swelling up in Renee's eyes. It hurt me to see her like this but I need to know now what was going on.

"Bella, when I was with Charlie. I-I cheated on him. With. Harry. Clearwater. Then I became pregnet. I told Charlie it was his but Harry and I knew otherwise. And I think it's time for. You to know," my mother cried in between breathless sobs. I sat there staring at her.

"So what your trying to tell me is Harry Clearwater is my biological father?" I summarised. My voice was cracked and I was on the break of tears, I gulped them down knowing that crying was not going to do anything. Instead I let anger take over. I stood up and I felt myself heat up. I felt something inside me try to push its way out, I screamed in anger and rushed out of the room. I rushed down stairs. I felt Jacob rush to my side, he layed his arms gently on my arm. His skin was boiling. I flinched away from his touch.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry it is a short chapter but I have to go. Hope you like. Please vote and comment. It would be awesome if the fanned me. Anyways, love you! I will write more ASAP.