Running After Love Ch8 (Sequel to Only One Beautiful Girl but 5 Beautiful Guys)

Start from the beginning

"Correct. Is it not Mr.Cast?" I asked.

He eyed the problem suspiciously and smiled victoriously.

"That's wrong," he said.

I cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh really? Would you like to show me what so wrong about the answer," I said.

He pointed to the board and pointed toward a number on the board. Telling me I skipped it. "Oh really? Would you like to show me the right answer?" I asked giving him the marker. He looked nervous and did the problem anyways. And you guessed it. He got my same exact answer. "Would you look at that?" I said smirking. He wiped the sweat off of his forehead from embarrassment. A few students chuckled and I scoffed. "Would you like to say something Mr.Cast?" I asked.

He starred at me before shaking his head.

"I'm sorry for underestimating your knowledge Ms. Beaux," he said.

I nodded and made my way back to my seat. And then the bell rang.

I grabbed my things and made my way out of the classroom. I heard Arella tell her friends she'll catch up with them later. She came up to me, and burst with laughter.

"That was genius! You totally bust his ass!" she said.

I smirked.

"I know. It was very amusing for him underestimating me. That's my second rule in my rule book. Don't underestimate me," I said.

She looked confused.

"So what's your number one?" she asked.

"No Bitchassness," I said.

She laughed and patted my shoulder.

"Tha-

"HAYDEN!!!" I heard a voice say.

I turned around and Caden and Ray were running up to me. I smiled remembering the time we made them go swimming in the lake naked. HAHA!!

"Caden! Ray!" I said jumping into their arms. Giving both of them a big hug.

I could swear I saw Arella blush next to me.

"How have you been!" Caden and Ray asked in unison.

"Chillin like a villan. So got any infections from the last time we saw each other?" I said and burst into laughter. I swear that lake was contaminated bad!!!

They both chuckled.

"No! But you better not make us do that again," Ray spoke.

I rolled my eyes and hugged them again.

"We gotta hang out!" I said to them.

The nodded and started to walk away.

"Today. Basketball court. After School," Ray said.

"You. Are. On!" I said and laughed.

I turned back to Arella, but this time her two friends were standing next to her.

"How do you know them? And what do you mean infections? Did you guys-" I cut Arella off

"NO! And I don't have infections! But that's not my point. My friend Kate and I challenged them to a basketball a long time ago, and they lost. And the bet was if they won we had to go on a date with them, and if we win they have to go swimming in the lake butt naked. And yours truly won the bet," I said putting my hand on my heart looking up to the sky smirking.

"Umm okay. Umm..anyway. Hayden these are my two best friends. Iden and Justice," she said pointing to them. They smiled and I did to.

"What you did in math class was killer," Iden said.

I scoffed, and nodded in agreement.

Of course someone had to bring the subject back up about Caden and Ray.

"So you guys are playing each other after school? Justice said.

"Yeah, but this time the bet is going to be sooooo much better!" I stated.

"Yeah, well you should be careful. Those guys are players and girls will kill you if you try to get with them," she said.

I chuckled.

"Oh yeah, I'd like to see that happen," I stated.

Arella rolled her eyes and Justice rolled her eyes. Iden smirked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Who's going to be your partner when you play basketball?" he asked.

I rested my head in the palm of my head, and crossed my eyes.

"I don't know...hmmm...maybe I should get Lebron James to come down here!" I said. He scoffed.

"Would you like to be partner?" I asked.

He put his hand over his heart sarcastically.

"Sure. Although, when I score all the points don't cry." Arella stopped him right there.

"Umm...I wouldn't underestimate her, Iden."

He rolled her eyes, and started faking boohoo.

"What can she do that I can't?" he said.

I smirked, Arella gripped her nose bridge and shook her head.

"You don't want to know," she pushed.

I have to keep my secret...secret. But I have a way to show him. I took a step forward.

Arella's P.O.V

"What if I told you, in the next five seconds a bolt of lightning was going to shock the spot right behind you?" Hayden asked.

"I'd think your lying," he said.

3....2....1

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"YEEP!" Justice shrieked. The radiation from the lightning was strong, and we felt it.

Iden went into shock, and Hayden and I burst into laughter.

"Do you believe me now?"

EVERYONE!!!!

This is my smiley with snake bites - =D:

=D:

Cool huhn?!

<Commmment VOTE!!! BTW this was my fav. and you know the deal!!! =P: