Chapter 1: Little Secrets

Alex

Don't do it, Don't do it Alex just wait until you get home! I glanced down at my thumb and licked my lips; barely resisting the urge to pop it into my mouth and suck it. "Ok well thank you All Time Low for joining us today and you guys can go pick up their new album It's Still Nothing Personal in stores Friday. And thank you for another episode of Ellen" Ellen Degeneres said shaking all of our hands the camera person saying "And we clear! Great Job you guys" causing me to quickly jump up, excuse myself with some bullshit excuse that I barely remember saying and make my way to the only place I Know noone will bother me, The bathroom!

I can't wait I can't wait I can't fucking wait I need to do this!. I ran in, locking the door and sucking on my thumb sighing in content; OK so I know you guys are at home, at work, or at school reading when you're Supposed to be doing something with your lives! {A/N: Don't read in school kids, if you do, don't get caught} and wondering Hm what the heck is going on with Alex? Well I'll tell you what's going on with me let's state the obvious now shall we? Well I'm in the bathroom, sucking on my thumb and tugging on my ear in a vain effort to calm myself down long enough for me to get back and be free to run around and be the true me.

However, the true me plays dress up, drinks out of a sippy cup, and sleeps with a pacifier and stuffed bunny that I named Story; if you haven't already guessed it I'm a Little. I enjoy being a Little almost as much I love being in the band with the guys who are banging on the door right now, "ALEX WHAT THE FUCK MAN! THAT WAS SO FUCKING RUDE OF YOU!" Jack yelled for no apparent reason because it was just only us in the restroom, but okay dude yell if you want.

I jumped in fear at the sudden pounding and sucked harder whimpering slightly because I'm the jumpiest person and I don't like to be snuck up on or startled. Our tour manager tried that once and now one of his bits is shorter than the other. I whimpered out a soft apology hopimg itd smooth things over but it only fueled anger filled questions as to Why I did it. And to top that off Im slowly regression.

They both seemed to be relentless in demanding an answer to my sudden disappearance and I honestly thought that it would never end. However I heard a large smack, two owws and a voice that I recognized as Zack's saying "Leave Him Alone! Go To The Bus!", after grumbles from Rian and Jack their footsteps began to fade.

I went to the door unlocking for Zack to come in. He stepped in, locking the door saying "Couldn't hold out Cub?" Gently coming down to my level. Zack's the only person on the face of this planet that knows my secret and instead of acting like an asshole like I thought he would, he just accepted it and acts as my Daddy until I can find a real Daddy.

I shook my head and whined holding my arms out for him saying "Uppy?" I ask "Nopey sorry buddy but you've gotta be a big boy and walk or else others will know". I pout earning myself a firm pat on the butt as a warning to behave as we left the bathroom and made our way to the bus to face my doom, Well really my demanding band mates.