I Can't Tell Him.

Alisha's POV:

I can't stop thinking about Dylan; especially him and Marcia. I look on my phone about the Scorpio, and a trait about them is of course, jealousy. I'm not surprised. I've been jealous of things for my whole life.

I start thinking of Marcia, how she used me, and she took away Dylan. How could she?

My eyes start to get watery. I can't hold it in anymore. I start crying about all of the things going on in my life. Why did my parents have to move? Why can't Dylan love me?

Dylan's POV:

I get to the dock and I see Alisha crying. My heart breaks. I slowly walk up to her.

Alisha's POV:

I suddenly hear footsteps. I wipe away my tears. Who could it be? My mom? That would be embarrassing.

The footsteps get closer and closer. I get even more nervous. I feel someone breathing behind me. I turn around. 

It's Dylan.

I get mad. "What do you want from me?"

Dylan's POV:

I sit down with her. "I wanted to see if you're okay. You didn't go to the dance. I was expecting to see you!"

Alisha's POV:

I start crying. "Okay? You think I'm okay?"

Dylan's POV:

I hold her hand. "Why weren't you at the dance?"

Alisha's POV:

I can't tell him.  I never tell anyone anything.

"Because."

He gets closer. "Because why?"

I can't tell him. I much shit would start from that. I hear more footsteps. I turn around.

Dylan's POV:

Shit. It's Marcia.

Marcia's POV:

I'm kind of confused. "Dylan? Are you there?"

He looks at me. "Yeah."

Alisha's POV:

I was close to telling him, but he gets up and leaves. He looks at me.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow."

I start to get mad. I start crying when they leave.

Marcia's POV:

I get in the car with Dylan and look at him. "Why were you with a girl?" "Because." "Who was she?"

He sighs. "Alisha."

I start to start a little mad but I calm down.

"Please, don't do that again. Promise?"

Dylan's POV:

I look at Marcia. "I'm not making any promises. I'm sorry."

She drops me off at my house. Hopefully she won't be mad at me tomorrow.