That Fucking Barbarian

Elijah sits next to me on the couch. I put my legs on top of his. His hand is resting on my thigh, but it's been there for a while, so I've grown used to it.

"You ready?" I ask.

He nods.

We toss up pepperonis from the pizza and try and catch them. He catches his in his mouth and mine lands on my face.

He laughs. "Nice try Princess, I guess the fifteenth try wasn't the charm."

I shove him. "You're an athlete it's not fair." I pout.

"You're cute when you pout." He informs.

"You've been calling me cute all day! Your girlfriend won't like that."

"I didn't know I had one." He counters rolling my eyes.

"The girls you've fucked would beg to differ."

He picked me up and tosses me over his shoulder. "Always bringing up the past."

He runs around the house and I swat at his back and demand for him to release me.

"You Barbarian!"

"That's right! Scream my name!"

I burst out in laughter.

The doorbell rings. He sets me down on my feet and I cross my arms.

He kisses my cheek. I gasp in surprise.

He chuckles. "You're cute, Princess."

I roll my eyes and he gets the door.

"Hey babe!" A perky female greets, before planting a kiss on Elijah.

He wrapped his arms around her waist for a moment, then pushes her off him. He meets my fierce gaze. How did he call a female over here when we were supposed to study? The girl soon looks over at me with a dirty look.

I turn my attention to her.

She scoffs. "So I guess it's true, you did put out a claim on her."

He doesn't respond.

"No, he didn't." I answer for him.

He glares at me. "Yes, I did." He answers.

"What, so I just suck your dick and you act like we ain't together?!"

"Bitch what the fuck are you talking about?! We were never together! You sucked and we fucked so? Don't act like you didn't cheat on your boyfriend when you fucked me."

She breaks down in tears.

He rolls his eyes. "Don't come back here." He advises before he closes the door in her face.

He turns to me with a cold gaze. "What?"

"You were so rude."

He laughs. "It was rude of her to come to my door. What if my parents were home? I don't need that shit." He counters, flopping down on the couch.

"Rude was having sex with her and then acting like it didn't happen." I hiss.

He glares at me and walks over to me. "I don't like that tone of voice, Princess."

"What are you going to do about it?! You're so rude and, God, I don't know why any girl would bother."

He grabs my wrist and brushes my fingers against his stomach. My gosh, he had rock hard abs. Then he slowly guides my hand down to his pants, right over his crotch area.

I blush.

"Those things are why women bother."

I snap out of the spell and snatch my hand away. "That's great, no one wants you for your horrible personality."