Part 11

Finally. I've brought myself to update... Enjoy~!
~Wanted
______________________________________

You woke up, bright light filtering through your (F/C) curtains. You stretched and hopped out of bed. You changed into a (F/C) long sleeved shirt, jeans, black combat boots, and a large comfortable black hoody. You walked from your room, heading to the kitchen. "(Y/N)." Slendy called. "Yeah?" You said, turning to face the face-less man. "Well... I've thought about something. I need to give you some training. Self-protection training, and if you are good enough I may make you a new proxy." He explained. You smiled at the thought of working side-by-side with Hoodie. "Sure." Slendy gave off his 'happy aura' thing he does. "Good. We'll begin tomorrow." He quickly teleported away. You turned, a grin on your face until you met eyes with a certain smiling killer. "(Y/N)...~" Jeff called in a fake-sweet voice. "Yes?" Your voice lined with poison. "You seem to have forgotten our little bet...~" He replied. "Oh. That." You replied, crossing your arms. "Here." He said, pulling a pair of black cat ears on a headband out of his pocket. You snatched them from him. "Now... Be a good little kitty and run along." He said, making his way to the kitchen. You growled and placed the plushy ear atop your head. You walked to the couch and lied down, closing your eyes. A few minutes later you felt someone sit next to you, a gloved hand took yours. You opened your eyes to see Hoodie holding your hand. You smiled. "Was th-this the bet?" He asked. You nodded. You moved around and lied your head in his lap. Hoodie started stroking your hair. A few minutes later you heard a picture snap. Your eyes shot open and Clockwork was running with Jane, showing her the picture she took. Hoodie stroked your hair again. "S-so Slendy w-wants to t-train you? Right?" He asked quietly. You nodded and rolled over, looking up at him. "I'm g-going to be helping o-out with y-your training m-mostly." You smiled widely and reached your hands up, slipping his ski mask up over his lips and kissing him gently. "Get a room." Jeff said angrily as he was walking past. "Only if I don't have to be a cat." You retorted. Jeff snorted and you kissed Hoodie again. "Fine. Fine, you don't have to be a cat." He stormed off into the kitchen again. "Sh-shall we?" Hoodie asked, holding out a hand. You took his outstretched hand, you could practically feel his blush. You made your way to his room, passing on when you heard a snoring Masky. You two made your way to your room, Hoodie holding to door for you like a gentleman, closing and locking it after you went in. You sat casually at the end of your bed. You looked up at Hoodie who now was dropping his mask and hoodie on the ground, now only wearing a tight black t-shirt and jeans. He sat by you and you ran you fingers through his silky, long, brown hair. He tenderly pulled you into a sweet loving kiss.......
_____________________________
BWAHAHAHA.... Well not really. Next chapter will be a lemon. The next chapter will be fluff, the two will connect but you don't have to read the lemon if you are actually a tiny bit innocent.
~Wanted