Part 6

You woke up to knocking at your door. "Wha-?" You asked. "Y/N!" Sally's voice chimed loud and high. "Oh come in Sally." You said, streching and sitting up in bed. "Can Jane and Clockwork come in?" She asked, cracking the door open. "Sure..." You said. Sally and Jane walked in followed by Clockwork, a tall teen about Jane's age with one green eye and one clock eye, and long brown hair. You smiled shyly as all three sat on your bed. "Hi I am Clockwork, you can just call me Clocky if you want." She said, grinning. "Hi, Clockwork." You said, smiling slightly. "I am aware of your uhh situation." She said, getting a dangerous look in her eyes. "What situation?" You asked. "Oh you and Hoodie, of course!" Jane interrupted. You mouthed Oh. "We wanna help!" Sally added quickly. "How?" You muttered quietly. "We have our ways~" Clocky answered. "Plus he obviously has feelings for you." Jane added. "I just met him yesterday." You replied. "Well.. About that..." Jane said. Clockwork interrupted. "Jeff originally was assigned to watch you because according to Slendy the Rake was after you. Jeff used to take pictures of you and show them to all of us for proof he was on the job instead of killing you. Hoodie kinda liked you, obviously not so sure about himself but whatever. Plus you read his story and all his x-readers obviously so you two basically know each other." Clockwork finished. "Yeah! We can help!" Sally said, enthusiastically. "Whatever you say." You mumbled under your breath. Clockwork was about to retort when someone opened the door. Toby and Smile came in, Smile balancing a tray of waffles on his back. "H-hi!" Toby said. "Ello there Toby." You said. A distant yelling sounded like Slendy. "We gotta go..." Clock said, smirking. She grabbed Sally and Jane's hands and ran out the door. "I b-brought you w-waffles!" Toby said, picking the tray off Smile's back and handing it to you. "Thanks." You said, shyly. "I h-had to g-get away from H-Hoodie's ranting. He h-has the r-room n-next to m-mine and h-he was r-ranting t-to Masky. All i-it was w-was 'Y/n, this. Y/n, that/'" He said, sitting at the foot of your bed. Smile jumped up as well and you ruffled his ears. "TOBY! GET DOWN HERE AND CLEAN THE KITCHEN!" E.J. yelled. "Oops g-gotta go! B-bye, Y/n!" He yelled, running out the room. Smile jumped to the ground. You took a bite of the waffles Toby left. You heard an ahem. You looked up to see a guy with black hair with red highlights standing in Smile's place. "S-Smile?" You asked. "Yeah, Y/n?" He replied. "D-did you just?" You asked, dumbfounded. "Uhh... Yeah. Seriously Y/n? I thought you were a honest fangirl." Smile said, grinning playfully. You giggled. "What did you mean when you said 'You're lucy, Y/n.'? You know.. The first time I saw you?" You asked, taking another bite of your waffle. "I knew Slendy was going to take you in one day. Just not like this. He said for us not to kill you. I think he watched you for a while. You seem like a potential proxy." He said, sitting cross-legged on your bed.  You finished your waffles while Smile talked and talked about random accourances in the mansion.