Part 7

I'm so sorry everybody. I've been thrown deep down into my depression pit.... Again.
New achievement; Hit Rock-Bottom!
So sorry, plus I've been working on this part little by little waiting until I get my WiFi I just moved into my house a few days ago. It's terrible.
___________________________

It had been a few days since you spoke with Smile, mainly you sitting on the couch with BEN and Jeff, playing with Sally, eating cheesecake with Hoodie and Masky, or talking with Jane and Clockwork. Today, you dressed in a simple outfit; shorts and a (f/c) tank top. You slipped downstairs and saw that Hoodie and Masky were getting bombarded by Sally, Clockwork, and Jane. You slipped over and grabbed all three of them by the arm and dragged them away from the two boys. "What are you doing?" You asked frantically, smiling apologetically at the two proxies over your friends shoulders. "Helping." Sally replied. "How?" You asked suspiciously. "Just asking stuff..." Clockwork replied. "Whatever. I'm bored." You said, still glaring at the trio. "Clocky... Now." You heard Jane whisper. Ohh.. Sheit. Clockwork immediately scooped you up and ran for a random room opened the door and locked you in. "Oi!" You screeched, banging on the door. "Lemme out!"
After about five minutes of hitting the door you sat in the dark room thinking about what they were doing behind you're back. You realized you were close enough to the living room to hear the tv but it wasn't on. Nobody turned the tv off. Not even Slendy, he wouldn't dare to mess with BEN and Jeff's most favored thing in the mansion... Well Jeff's second favorite. You could hear whispering and oddly enough packages being ripped open, doors being opened and closed, grocery bags rusting, and people talking in hushed tones, plus an occasional crash in the kitchen.
You sat there for what were hours but felt like days. Later someone opened the door. You couldn't see them because the living room was as dark as the closet you were in. "You finally came out of the closet, did you?" The silky voice of E.J. said quietly. "Eh?" You said, searching for the cannibal. Suddenly you were blind. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" You screamed, shielding your eyes. Clockwork was in front of you. "It's not a 'fuck' it's a party! Unless you want to~" Clockwork giggled. You blushed and you were about to retort when you spotted Hoodie coming toward you. Clocky followed your gaze and slunk off. "Uh... H-Hi, (Y/N). Umm... L-like the p-party?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck. You looked around, there was junk food everywhere, not to mention cheesecake, there were streamers, and confetti. "It's awesome." You beamed up at him. You thought you saw him smile triumphantly under his mask. "Who's idea was this?" You asked, looking around in awe. "M-mine actually." He said, looking at his feet. "Really? You got everyone to do this?" You asked, smiling widely. "Umm... Y-yeah... I didn't k-know when y-your b-birthday w-was s-so I decided to th-throw you a 'W-welcome to th-the Mansion P-party'." Hoodie replied, obviously blushing under the mask. You hugged him, he was shocked but he hugged you back. "Thanks, Hoodie!" You beamed, letting him go. Behind him BEN wolf whistled. "GET SOME, HOODIE!" Jeff called, despite his comment he looked slightly jealous. I blushed and glared at the two. You realize where the couch had been was a clear area... The dance floor. You saw BEN sat with his laptop by the TV, plugging it in and starting to play random music. You smiled and watched Jane, Clockwork, Toby, Sally, and, surprisingly, E.J. run onto the dance floor and dance. You slipped to the tables mounded over with food and grabbed a slice of cheesecake and some other junk. You sat at the empty table. Jeff sat by you, scooting his chair close to you. "Enjoying yourself?" He asked, trying to be polite. "Yeah. It's really nice you guys put this together." You said, smiling at him. "Good. BEN is gonna put some slow songs on soon. My idea." Jeff winked. You looked down at you cheesecake and blushed a bit. You weren't very good at responding to flirtatious comments. He used his index finger and lifted your chin up, making you look him in his lidless eyes. He looked like he was going to kiss you when Masky walked past and 'accidentally' dropped his soda in Jeff's lap. He jumped back and started yelling at Masky. You took the opportunity and ran off. What a flirt. You thought, rushing to find someone to talk to. Sally ran up and dragged you to the dance floor. "Dance with me, (Y/N)!" She yelled over the music.
You and Sally danced a couple of songs until BEN stopped the music. "Okay. This one is gonna be slow. Grab a partner or go sit on the loner couch so you can be laughed at by everyone else." He said over the mic. You were gonna turn to the loner couch when Hoodie approached you. "M-may I-I... Have th-this d-dance?" He asked shyly. You thought it was adorable. "You may." You replied, blushing and giggling a bit. Out of the corner of your eye you saw E.J. ask Clockwork to dance and Toby asked Sally. (I'm not saying I ship it I'm just saying Toby's gonna dance with Sally coz he's lonely.) Jeff and Jane sat on the loner couch facing away from each other and Smile was sleeping at the end of the couch. Once BEN started the song you immediately followed Hoodie's lead. You waltzed across the floor, being sure not to step on Hoodie's toes. After you two got used to dancing with each other he twirled you occasionally and Jane clapped sarcastically at everyone, especially Toby. Out of the corner of your eye you could see Masky sitting by the cheesecake as you danced by. You caught his body language and the fact that he was watching you and Hoodie. He seemed to be happy and content on something he did. Honestly, being around masked proxies you have to learn to read body language really well. The song stopped and you hugged Hoodie, who returned the hug. Everyone clapped and you blushed, releasing Hoodie.
______________________________
Okay..
1. Sorry about Jeff.
2. I love parties... (Ask CreeperWolf91)
3. If you are lost in this story I am sososo sorry.
4. I have run out of ideas. Please comment if you has an idea for my story!

-TheWantedKiller