Stressed like woah

Start writing your story

Jake's POV:
I didn't want anyone to see how feminine I look  so I used makeup to make me look manly.Once I walked out I stopped in my tracks omg all of the jocks are here what do I do!?
Kaden's POV:

Damn he is just so sexy coming out in just a towel. I almost forgot about his dripping face from earlier. That's just the thing •almost• forgot I wanted answers , I sure as hell will get them. My friends are gawking at the boy we once bullied now aware of his looks. I hope they don't think of trying to touch him cause he's mine. I saw Carson try to make a move on my little chocolate bunny. I growled out" Carson you touch him and I'll bend you in half".
He stepped back as my chocolate lover ran towards me and buried his face in my chest.

Jake's POV:
I buried my face in his chest and tried to hide. He and his friends chuckled and cooed at me. A few minutes of talking later and after I got dressed they left. " I want answers Jake NOW!!" he said and I started to figit nervously. I took a big breath looking at the floor " I used makeup to make me look more manly". I told him everything how I look feminine and dislike it alot. He kissed me on my cheek " I love the way you look baby boy you should embrace yourself love"

I'm back bitches and better than ever. The next chapter will just have their pictures.