Fifteen

Kenny wanted to make things right with his father and brothers. He was tired of the childish shit. It comes a time in everybody life where the childish shit, should be put aside. Kenny was tired of it all. He had three kids that looking up to him. KD and the twins. He needed to grow up and be a man for them. Now with all the killing, kidnapping and bullshit, in the past. Him and his family could move forward. Yeah he still going to make money the easy way, for now til he made enough so his family could eat and be set for life. He was in the game for awhile, even that shit getting old to him. He didn't want to end up in jail or dead over the shit he doing.

Him and Sky one year anniversary was coming up and he wanted to do something special. She deserve it all. She was a true rider. She was and still with him for the good and bad. Even when his stupid ass cheated on her. She still was by his side. He need to show her that, he appreciate her for all she do for him. Right now she was in the kitchen cooking for him. She was doing that from the beginning.

Kenny walked in the kitchen and hugged Sky from the back.

"I love you shawty." He kissed her neck.

Sky turned around and faced him. Her big belly pressed in his stomach, he felt a kick, he smiled. Sky smiled back at him.

"I love you too." Sky trued reading his face expression. He looked troubled about something.

"Whats wrong with you Kenny?" Sky asked grabbing a bacon from off the stove.

"Thinking about my father and brothers. I need to apologize and make things right. I want my kids to know both of their grandparents. Thats how it should be. I know I didn't have both parents, my kids have both. So its only right they know they grandpa and uncles. You feel me?" Kenny looked at Sky.

Sky was proud of Kenny. She seen a change in him since he got out the hospital. He seem his self, but its something about him more mature. They all needed some growing up to do.

"Yes babe I feel you." Sky smiled. She wish she could feel something else too, if you know what she mean. Getting close to her due date, her and Kenny havent really been having sex and lets say she sexual frustrated as hell.

"So should I call them now, or wait?" Kenny asked Sky walking to the refrigerator.

"You could see if he busy or not, and invite him over for dinner. I cook enough, because I know Lil C and Naenae would be making their way over here." Sky said.

Just then the door bell ring.

Sky just shook her head, she know who it was before she open the door. She looked at KD laying on his beanbag watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Sky opened the door, Lil C, and Naenae came in with the car seats.

"Where kenny lil head ass at?" Lil C asked Sky taking Cory out his car seat as Naenae toom Crystal out hers.

"Probably on the phone with his father." Sky said as KD crawled to her.

Naenae and Lil C looked at Sky shooked.

Just then kenny came down stairs happy as hell.

"He said he cant make it today, but he said he would like to sit down and talk to me." Kenny grinned.

"Thats good baby." Sky said as KD reached for Kenny.

Kenny got KD out Sky hands and throw him in the air and watched him laughed.

"Well wassup to you to Kenny. Damn nigga, I didn't sleep with you last night." Lil C said mugging Kenny.

"Oh wassup yall. My bad." Kenny laughed.

"Yeah whatever. What you cook Sky, Im hungry as hell?" Lil C asked Sky.

Naenae just shook her head at Lil C. He had just ate Green beans, rice, and fried chicken, before they left home.

"Nigga you just ate." Naenae said putting Crystal down watching her crawled over to the table in the living room trying to stand her self up.

Lil C glared at Naenae.

"I smoke that blunt too, before we left home too any?" Lil C asked Naenae walking in the kitchen to look in Sky pots.

Turkey Necks, Corn, Rice, and corn bread. Hell yeah Lil C about to grub. He already got his plate out fixing his food. He walked to the refrigerator and saw orange juice, he smiled and got his own jug. He walked to the kitchen table sat down and ate.

Meanwhile Sky, Naenae, and Kenny in the living room watching Crystal and KD play together.

"Where that boy at?" Naenae asked looking around for Lil C.

"Do you have to ask?" Kenny and Sky said in unison.

Naenae shook her head got up and walked in the kitchen, to see Lil C in his own little world humming while he eat. He don't hum when she cook for him.

"Boo!" Naenae said from behinf him.

"Ahhhh!!" Lil C screamed grabbing his chest and holding the fork in his hand.

Naenae busted out laughing holding her stomach as Lil C glared at her.

"I got something for your ass, just watch. Wait on it." Lil C said then went back to eat.

Naenae tried to kiss his cheek, but he playful moved his face.

"Gimme kiss." Naenae said in a little girl voice.

Lil C turned his head then lean in to kiss her, she lean in to, as soon as tbey was about to kiss, Lil C turned his head and she kissed his cheek. Naenae huffed then walked out the kitchen while Lil C laughed at her.

********
What you think?

This book coming to an end soon, then im going to make my last book from this family, introducing the kids. If you interested in reading about them let me know. Its going to be Crystal, KD, Cory, and the twins.

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014 *