All Hail The Queen (GxG)

I've been writing since third grade, so give this a chance. If you enjoy Roman or Greek mythology, and lesbians . . .you've come to the right place.

Harsh criticism is respected. Thanks, goodbye.

-------------------------------------------------

The night was that of a full moon and the night that she would rise again. She screeched in pain, tearing at the soft grass as her thick black wings, tore through her flesh. Each wing pushed through slowly, six feet out to each side. Then she rose, creeping to her feet, the moonlight reflected off the shining black feathers. The beautiful creature stretched and flapped her wings experimentally before taking off into the sky. I waited patiently as she scanned her surroundings and dropped to the ground. She landed perfectly on her toes and cocked her head to the side as she stalked toward me, her tail whipping side to side with anger clear on her face. For every step I took back, she took two toward me until I came back to back with the stone wall of a tomb. She was certainly the most beautiful of our kind. Clearly the most dangerous and so enraged with me.

But, she was a goddess.

It was as if Aphrodite gave her position up to the beautiful girl in front of me. I could do nothing but gawk as she glared up at me. Full, strawberry pink lips the complimented her rich walnut skin complexion. And her eyes. . .exotic. It reminded me of a shining bar of gold, that has been melted down and poured into her almond shaped eyes. Her head was full of thick black locks that hissed and snapped in my direction. She glared at me in disgust as I knelt and took her hand in mine, a slight smile pulling at my cheeks as I pressed my lips to the back of her hand.

"It's a pleasure seeing you again, Alexandria."

The woman taped a perfectly manicured nail to her lips and stared down at me thoughtfully with narrowed eyes. The golden eyes met with my normally green eyes, but I'm sure they've turned black with hunger long ago. She flared her nostrils at me and I scratched at the back of my neck, "I would have come for you sooner but-, " Alexandria shushed me, slapping her tail across my lips. She pulled me up to stand by the collar of my shirt. My breath hitched in my throat at the closeness of our bodies, our lips.

"You know I don't tolerate excuses, Natasha." Her voice was so soft yet had a tight hint of anger in them. It was the most beautiful voice one could ever hear, "Yes, Alexandria."  She yanked me down and hissed in my ear, "I'll forgive you this one time. Simply because,"I trembled as I felt a sharp nail drag across the base of my throat. She chuckled softly, and her eyes softened, "Simply because I've missed you."

Alex shut her eyes and nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck.  My arms welcomed her warm, curvaceous body happily. Her fingers moved from my collar to cup my cheeks, "I love you immensely, Natasha. It truly has been too long."The warmth from her lips spread throughout my body, leaving me in total bliss. "Not as much as I love you, my queen." Alex pulled me impossibly closer, her lips trailed along my collar and down to my neck. " I doubt that."

She bit down into my flesh. I groaned in pain leaning back against the tree, "I'm sure there are plenty of other meals out in these parts, love." Alex smirked against me but continued to drain me, only stopping when my legs would no longer support me. She pulled away, licking her lips, "I'm sure there are but nothing  tastes as sweet as you do." I closed my eyes tightly trying to block out the pain. Each time my heart beat, I could feel her poison cycling through my body. It felt like I was burning, but the fire felt so good. My hand snaked up to touch the bite but it was already healed over, "Natasha?" Her voice was worried," Was it too soon love? I'm sorry." Alexandria crouched next to me, running her finger through my hair. "No, I'm fine. It's just. . ." I tackled her to the ground, sliding my hands down her naked body. Our lips met roughly, and her arms locked around my neck.

"You're . . . just a bit , hungry." She muttered into my lips. I pulled away briefly, closing my eyes and inhaling deeply. Sweet father, her body, her scent. I licked my lips and brought them to her ear, my hand sliding lower past her waist. "I am but this can wait. We must get to the palace soon. Your siblings , your crown, your subject; they all wait for you, love."

The cutest of smiles rested upon her lips, " Of course but later, you're mine. "Alexandria pulled me down and kissed my lips so soflty. My body shuddered and I wanted her. To taste her. To feel her. She smirked at my discomfort, pushed me away and jumped to her feet, then took off through the woods. "Alex! You're going to pay or that!" I shouted. My sensitive ears picked up the distinct sound of her laughter as I soon followed behind her.