Zouis

Louis pov

I saw on the couch playing FIFA 13. One leg was on the floor and the other was hanging over the side of the couch. I was thinking of my boyfriend Zayn we've been dating for 3 years and I was happy. He was at the store and I paused the game just thinking of he's features. His abs, his perfectly shaped body and skin tone. I was having so many thoughts running through my head of what he can do with that body. I wanted to feel him just letting him touch me in places that I wanted him to touch me. My pants got tight and I looked down to see that I has an boner and I bite my lip, slowly taking my pants and boxers off I sigh with relief.

I grabbed my boner in hand and I moaned at the feeling and thoughts came to my head just seeing my boyfriend Infront of me in nothing and I moved my hand in a slow motion on my member and I moaned a little loud. Thank god I was I the basement but I heard the door open from upstairs." Babe I'm home!" I heard Zayn yell and I bit my lip at how he calls me that and I rubbed my member a little faster. I moaned louder till someone touched my shoulder and looked up to see none other than my boyfriend Zayn." Babe are you horny?" No shit!!! I fucking need you!" No......" I blushed and I stood up but he pushed him back down.

Zayns pov

I pulled him back down and I kissed him hardly on the lips. My jeans were becoming unbearably tight and I pulled back to take his shirt off. And I kissed his neck." Babe...." He moaned as I took my shirt off. I grazed my nails over his nipples and down to his throbbing member. I grabbed it and he moaned out in pleasure. I bit my lip" god your such a little whore." I told him and he bucked his hips but I pushed them back down. "Yes I'm a whore but I'm your whore please I need you!!" I smiled at his answer and I took my jeans and boxer off. I spread his legs apart." Babe where's the lube?" I smirked and I put my tip into his hole Watching how he squirmed and moaned in pain/pleasure was a sight to see. I waited till he adjusted and I pushed my whole Length into his hole. He moaned out in pleaser and I pulled all the way out and slammed back in and hearing my lover beneath me moaning loud at each thrust." Oh babe your so tight." I went deeper hearing him moaned and scream with delight.
" zaynie I'm so close!!" I grabbed his member and I pumped him with ever thrust I did I was getting close as we'll.
He came with a loud scream." ZAYNIEEEEE" he clenched around me and I came deep within him."LOUISSSS!!!!" I rode out our highs and I pulled out he whimper and I cuddled with him
" I love you Lou Lou."
" I love you too zaynie."