Which Girlfriend?

Stop wanting someone that doesn't want you back. You are wasting your time, love.

Finding Nicole and Taylor took longer than it should have in the first place. The fact that the whole festival being huge and crowded as hell didn't help at all either. With Emily by my side, we kept walking and occasionally stopped at some of the boots that sparkled Em's interest.

Which was a lot.

"Emily! Come on we have to find Taylor and Nicky." I groaned for the nth time in the last couple of minutes. Emily just glared at me from over her shoulder and kept examining the handmade bracelets.

"How much is this?" I heard her ask. I was busy searching the pair inside the loud crowd.

"Oh, okay thanks. Have a good day." She came next to me with a frown on her face.

"Can't you just enjoy the moment as it is and stop worrying?" She stated with a side glance.

Such ironic words coming from that beautiful mouth of yours Em.

I sighed and felt my shoulders relax a little. I guess she was right in a way. I was with my best girl (alone may I add) and suppose to have fun.

"Fine. Let's 'enjoy'." I gave up on being the responsible one, that even if I was the responsible one... To that she obviously smiled, shoving me those gorgeous art once again that I'd like to admire for years if that's not too weird. But before she could ever take a step forward I grasped her arm.

"Wh-" then I smoothly slide my hand until my fingers were wrapped around her's. She gave me a confused look that could have been definitely defined as a 'wtf' in slang.

But I just smirked at her, not taking a step back. "Well, I am living the moment at it's fullest gummy bear." I then teased as she blushed under the sun lights.

"Fine." She copied me and I actually laughed a little. We then continued wondering around the festival, never breaking our contact.

Holding her hand in public, being able to hold her hand, it was like a dream come true. I was actually proud of myself for coming up with the idea and really saying it. It was as if her hand fitted mine so gently, so perfectly, I never wanted to let go.

While walking I sometimes(close to always) glanced at her. She looked super cool with holding my hand in public, like she didn't mind it at all. I wondered if it was because she actually liked holding my hand or because she didn't mind me holding her hand.

Without thinking my hand tighten a little like I was giving her a squeeze. She turn her head and met with my gaze. I just smiled and in the end-after looking at me for 5 seconds- she smiled back, nearly making me trip over something because of the sight.

So fucking whipped. *Les sigh*

Then we came across with the food section of the festival. We had ate ice-cream, chocolate cake, waffles, milkshakes... you name it. I knew Emily had a sweet tooth but it still shocked me. She ate without breathing, stopping. I was in quite the shock, my mouth hanging as I watched the rather petite girl eat like there was no tomorrow.

"You eat like a pig!" I cried out in amusement as I watched her swallow down the last piece of waffle. It didn't make any sense. How could someone so fit and tight can eat this much and stay like that?! That made me think about all the sports she must have been doing.

As she had this look of determination in her eyes; sweat covered her whole body, dripping through her cleavage while she was doing squats with weights. Her ass looking like it is about to frickin' pop those yoga pants and fuck, her abs occasionally flexing as she bends, looking sexier than ever- Oh My God.