Oh Romeo

I was about to turn back and head home when the lights of her room was opened. And suddenly I felt nervous, an electricity fload through my veins, awaknening every single cell in my body.

Keep calm Melanie. It's just Emily.

But I knew it was more than that, she was more than just an Emily for me. And the window opened.

I was at loss of words as a breath taking Emily looked down from the window. She had her pijamas on, her hair tied up as a messy home bun. Her falling hairs framed her face so delicately it was almost impossible to tell she was sleeping just seconds ago. Her make up free face was smooth and flawless as the moon light touched so softly on her features.

She had an annoyed expresion on her face while she was searching for the intruder that cut her sleep. I involunterly gulped down hard. Guilty.

"Fucking..." she mumbled before beginning to close the window. It was just then I barely recovered from her bare beauty and managed to speak.

"Hey."

She stopped and retreated her hands from the window, now holding the bars, she looked down and met my eyes. A frown set upon it's way to her face. She slowly rubbed her eyes and looked at me again.

"What are you doing here Melanie? It's 2 in the morning for christ sake!"

I just stared at her and opened my mouth to state my purpose yet nothing came out. Of all the times this was the moment when my body decided to un-obey me and make me look like a retard.

She sighned and shook her head so faintly. She looked disappointed and yet still annoyed. She was turning around when she mumbled.

"Just go home Melanie."

"No." I managed to tell, more firmer than I thought it would sound like.

"I came here to see you." Wow, I didn't know I was able to develope more than one word sentences. Emily raised her eyebrows in confusion and then returned back to her frown.

"Now that you have... I think you can leave."

"Em, I just want to talk, please come down." I plead. I knew she was trying to avoid me at any cost so this was now or never. Just for a moment I saw her debate on her mind. She seemed she would come down however there was something else holding her. And I couldn't point what it was.

"No Melanie." She said but it sounded like she was trying to convince herself and not me.

"Emily if you don't come down, I will stay here for the rest of the 24 hours, waiting." I sit down to show her how serious I was being.

She sighned heavily and closed her eyes for a moment. I felt a little upset that I had to force her into talking with me but a bigger part of me was selfish enough to let her know what I really feel.

"Fuck, fine." I grin formed on my face almost immediatly. She closed the window shut and a minute later I heard the front door being unlocked.

Deep breaths Melanie. It is almost amusing to think Emily is the only girl who makes me nervous. I mean, I have never felt this nervous over a girl before. This was another reason why I knew Emily was different.

The door opened and Emily came out while wearing a silk rope around her. She came near me yet stood too far for my liking.

"So?"

"Hi." She raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you wanted to talk."

"I do."