Chapter 1

*joeys pov* {early in moring}
I'm ready to start school... so ready for a new beginning hopefully at this school I won't be bullied. I had on a white t-shirt and some old pair of jeans... and my hair was long black and sleek. Oh how I loved my emo hair!
I was pretty much ready for school I had my lunch in my plain black bag and all my binders.
I was ready for this!
I was nervous tho what if it was like my old school ? What if I get bullied and get called fag or gay!
I'm not gay... I'm not even close to gay!
I'm straight!
I walked out of my room and grabbed the golden door knob and opened my white door.
I walked down hall way check in my moms room...
She was just laying in bed with beer cans on table it was a mess.
Of course she was drinking heavily and she was passed out.
I barley even had a mom all she did was drink.
Then I had clean up her mess!
I walked into the room and grabbed the bottles of beer and just looked at her.
She was just laying there and I could not look any longer I felt like I was going cry. I wish that she would stop drinking but then I know she not.
It breaks my heart!
I walked to kitchen and threw out beer cans and made myself some oat meal.
After I finished my oat meal I ran outside and went bus stop wait for my bus... the bus finally arrived and picked me up.
I was now going to school...
----------------------------------------------
*daniels pov* {early in the morning}
"DANIEL GET OUT HERE YOU FUCKING IDIOT"
My dad was slamming on my door yelling at me eat breakfast.
"Ok I will be out in a minute"
I just had get my hair up to a good height you know ! I Got to look good sweetie !
I was wearing some stupid sports jersey ... I didn't even care about sports I just did it so my dad could be proud of me for once in his life and so that I could be popular.
Which I was even tho I didn't play sports I still was popular.
I acted like a total dick I will admit.
My dad was starting get pissed at me so I walked out of my room and sat with my older brothers.
My brothers were my dads favorites...
"Why were you talking so long"
"I was just doing my hair dad..."
"UGH DANIEL WHY R YOU SUCH A GIRL ! ACT LIKE YOUR BROTHERS FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE " my dad screamed.
"Alright that's enough ... here Daniel"
My mom handed me my breakfest.
He was right I did act like girl sometimes...
I finished my breakfest and my mom drove me and my brothers to school I was ready start the day...
---------------------------------------------
*daniels pov* {at school}
I arrived at school and I was walking down a hall of lockers meet my friends Brady,Shawn and drew
Brady, Shawn and were 3most popular boys in school ... and they were the assholes of the school.
They let me into there group when I helped them with their homework.
So now I'm popular! But I have act cool to stay in! Plus my dad always wanted me be popular so. But of course I'm still friends with my old friend hope who wasn't the most popular.
I saw drew waving at me from down hall... of fucking course he was with holly his girlfriend.
Brady was with his girlfriend Emily and Shawn was with his girlfriend Kim.... all them have girlfriends expect for me.
"Yo Daniel" we all high five.
"Hey guys"
Brady tapped on my shoulder
"Do you see that new kid over there... he looks like a fag"
I looked over see a kid with black long hair... with best eyes I have ever seen.
I started tense up... I felt like I was going vomit !
WHAT HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU DANIEL !
STOP LOOKING AT NEW KID YOU AREN'T GAY SWEEITE !
"Ew he is gross"Emily was twirling her blonde hair while she was chewing her gum.
"Let's go take care of this fag"
Oh no ! What are they going to do hurt poor kid ! They can't do that!
"Come on Daniel ! Why staring at that fag are you gay"
"No"
"So let's go then"
Brady dragged me towards new kid.... they barley even knew kid and they wanted to bully him.
The new kid closed his locker and turned around see me, Brady , Shawn and drew super close to him.
Drew hit the new kids books down.
And Brady pushed him into a locker
"Welcome to the new school faggot" Brady laughed.
___________________________
A/n - ok so I know this is not how Joey and Daniel meet 😂 but I wanted make my own story! So yeah ! This chapter is not so good but I have many ideas a for this story ! So let me know what you think ! Also I don't know what do with cover so yeah!