sugawara koushi x male reader

____ was in the same year as Sugawara but he wasn't a sport person really, he did do swimming but he didn't enjoy it so much, he met Sugawara in his English class. They were paired up but at the time non of them knew each other nor did they know what on another liked, but as more lessons began to happen and more days went past they started to chat more and socialise with on another on brakes and holidays. But it was sugawara who was the how confessed at first and ___happened to be happy about it and confessed back. The two started to go out and they showed affection to one another but at school they were class mates and friends but when school ends it was couples. ____ would always wait till practise was over and the two would walk together but today ___ was a little sick and Sugawara forced him to stay home so he could make a full recovery.
___called Sugawara as soon as practice finished and let's just say everyone was wondering who Sugawara was talking to on the phone. "You need to be sleeping! You need your rest and didn't I left bags of minute noddles for you to eat" Suga scolded faintly you could hear ___ through the phone "yes I know but I don't have a flue it was just a simple cold and I'm over it" there was silence but then a cough was heard "okay I know what you're doing you're doing that look aren't you Suga" ___ asked and Sugawara just chuckled "yes I am, now please get some rest okay I'll be there shortly alright" Sugawara chuckled.
The team members looked at one another "who is he talking to?" Asked Hinata to the other shrugged "girlfriend maybe?" Kageyama shrugged.
Sugawara blushed "I'm still at the gym you know" ___ chuckled from the other line "I know, anyway love you" Sugawara blushed deeply "love you too ___" he mumbled.
The team were shocked "waaaah?!" This caused Sugawara attention as he turned to them "sorry guys I had to take that phone call, anyway something wrong?" He asked as Hinata yelled out "YOU'RE GAY?!" Sugawara laughed "yeah?" He was laughing slightly "I didn't know you swing that way" Tsukishima stated as his pushed up his glasses. "I don't think my Sexuality is important...but you guys could have asked me? I wouldn't be offended if you thought I was or not" he smiled brightly. Hinata looked at Sugawara "who else knows?" Kageyama jabbed Hinata on the side "you don't asking something like that dumbass! Dumbass Hinata" Sugawara sighed "it's fine I don't mind the question um our family knows mainly because they asked we don't state it out but if you ask us we will tell you were in a relationship but we won't go into depth because it's our privacy the only question we will not answer is which of us is the man in the relationship" he said seriously the last part. The team nodded "hey you know we won't think of you any different right" Daichi said patting Sugawara's back "yeah I know anyway I better be off guys I'll see you tomorrow at practice" they waved him off as Sugawara ran to ____ house.

____ was eating noddles listening to the radio sitting on the couch as he scrolled though his Facebook feed. "____ I'm here" Sugawara called out and put his bag on the ground. ____'s parents were up on a business trip and he was also and only child, Sugawara looked at him "you should be in bed...and you should be properly dressed too or you'll catch your cold again or worse a flue" ___ smiled at his boyfriend "Im fine really but the noddles are good" he replied as he slurped away the last noddles. "Yah and when I was talking to you on the phone you coughed" Sugawara chuckled sitting next to him "I had an itch in my throat okay" ___ laughed putting the plastic cup on the coffee table "fine you're off the hook...for now, I missed you" Sugawara commented as he looked at his boyfriend "I missed you too, and I assure you I am fine and healthy all because of you" Sugawara blushed as ___ leaned in and kissed Sugawara on the lips, The kiss was soft and loving. Sugawara moaned slightly as ___ smirked as it aroused him greatly.
____ hovered over Sugawara as he moaned while ___ kissed his neck leaving a hickey visible to see "____ why the neck everyone is gonna see" Sugawara whined as ___smirked at him kissing his neck again and found his sweet spot that made him moan louder. ____took off his shirt and Sugawara's, he trailed his kissed down to his collar bone and shoulder leaving soft hickeys and some dark hickeys. Sugawara shivered by ___ every touch on his bare body, Sugawara untangled his finger in the males hair as his legs wrapped around ____'s waist. "Shall we move this to my room~" ___ purred seductively in Sugawara's ear making him shiver, ___ stood up holding Sugawara tight and walked to his room. He threw him on the bed and crawled on to him, he looked away blushing and panting slightly. ____ took off Sugawara's pants and boxers seeing he was hard with a bit of pre cum coming from the tip "I didn't know you were this hard" ____ commented with a smug look on his face making Sugawara moan slightly. ___ took off his last items of clothes and he was hard anyway, Sugawara was always shy about this things but he loved ____ so much that he didn't mind. The first time they did it Sugawara insisted that they kept the place dark and he tried hard not to make a sound, but progressively during their time of being together Sugawara became more daring and this was the first time ____ saw him as he is when the would have sex. "I love you so much Sugawarara" ___ told him and kissed his lips lovingly, he returned the kiss and wrapped his legs around ___'s waist "I love you too ____" he grabbed the lube from his side bed and put it on his two fingers to get Sugawara ready. ____ slowly put it at his entrance and Sugawara moaned out loudly, ____ moved his finger so Sugawara could feel more pleasure he then added another finger and went in a scissors motion. As this action was happening Sugawara felt something in him shoot up his spin and he called out in pleasure telling ___ that he sad hit Sugawara prostate. The pleasure was to much for Sugawara which made me cum on himself as well as on ___ slightly, ___took a tissue and cleaned Sugawara stomach as he painted in a blushing mess "s-sorry" he breathed out "we aren't don't yet~ and there is no need to apologise Suga" ___ whispered in his ear.
Sugawara was moaning again as he became hard again, ____then pulled his fingers out and covered his erection in lube and carefully entered Sugawara. He moaned as he was already costumed to ___ large erection, ____ started to move and he looked at his lover moaning with a small glaze of sweat and with a flushed face.
After a while ____ moved so Sugawara was on top, Sugawara let out a loud moan as he felt ___ deeper inside him. Sugawara was moved and bouncing and then called out "______!!!" And cummed but this also triggered for ____ to cum into Sugawara. Sugawara lifted himself off and laid next to ___ panting heavily as he hid his face in ___ chest "what wrong?" He asked "you saw me as we did it....I feel embarrassed" Sugawara admitted shyly "true but it just turns me on more when I can see you, they way I can pleasure you" Sugawara held onto him tightly "plus why should I care on what you look like when we have sex? I love you for you and nothing is gonna change that" ____ hugged Sugawara tightly and kissed the top of Sugawara's head "I love you too" sugawara mumbled.