10# Blain father is a dick.

I was sleeping. In my dream, my hair and cheeks were gently smothered by strong hands. I felt like I was in the freshly cut tall grasses. It smells like the earth after the rain.....
It smells like Ryan.  .

I slowly open my eyes. I was wrapped under the covers which I have no recollection of. Ryan was lying beside me over the covers, hovering over me looking worriedly at me.
Poor Ryan. He must have been worried sick.

"Hello," I said. "What time is it?"
"8 o'clock. "
"Really? I slept for that long?"
"You should be. You looked really tired. " yes, I was really drained after that talk.
"It was my father, wasn't it. I am so sorry you had to go through all that for me. " he looked miserable.
"Not for you. For us. " I kissed his forehead, took him by surprise.
I got up from the bed, looking back at him,"Now who's hungry?" He grinned at me. Ha ha.. my lion is starving.
.....................

If Ryan alone ate that much, I kind of feel pretty bad for their cook who had to cook for their whole family.
I served the Whole Ham and steaks enough for three man and he was talking like, "shame there was no fish. I will tell Maria to stock up on Fish next time. "
Poor Maria. I feel you.

After the meal, we returned to my room. Ryan won't leave me alone. He constantly watched over me. He fussed when I tried to get back my backpack which I forgot at home. He said it was too late. He's afraid that bad guys might get me.
I was very charmed and annoyed at the same time. But I let it go when he promised that he would drive me home before we go to school.

When it is time for bed, I literally had to kick him out because he won't go."But I have to watch you fall asleep. "
"No, Ryan you don't have to. I can sleep fine by myself. "
"But, I won't fall asleep unless I see you sound asleep. " it was like arguing with a four years old kid. He won't budge no matter what I do or say. He is so hard headed.
"Fine. You will sleep as soon as I fell asleep okay. "

Being mated is so mysterious. We were strangers as of yesterday, yet we acted like a married couple right now. The mating call changes something within our minds and our souls. We had fell in love with the same person life after life. One life is different from another yet, the feelings of love linger.
This is mating. This is the reunion of our departed love. We would be very foolish to tarnish it with our ignorance & hatred. So, I will cherish what was given to me, till the end of my life.
I will cherish Ryan unto my next life and life after that to infinity. This is our fate.

"Can I sleep under the blanket with you? I promise I won't do anything. " I can't see Ryan's face since the light was off. So, I pull him under the blanket with me. "Come here you fluff ball. "
"Hey, It's Mr. Sexy fluff ball to you. "
"Okay okay... Good night Ryan. " I yawned.
"Good night Skyle. " the last thing I am conscious of was a pair of moist lips on mine....
Hmph...Too much for not doing anything.

...zzzzzzZZZZZZZ...