"Sakura!" Sasuke warned as she got closer.

"I didn't steal him, Sakura. You probably were never meant to be with him and you hated the fact that you knew he was going to dump you sooner or later!" Naruto argued.

"I'm sick and tired of you talking back to me!" Sakura yelled, in her hand a pair of scissors she must've picked up from somewhere. She charged towards Naruto, fully intending on wounding him but instead wounded Sasuke. Not much of a wound but a wound none the less.

"Sasuke I'm sorry!" She gasped, throwing the scissors on the ground and hurrying to attend to Sasuke. Of course, Sasuke pushed her away and that only made her furious.

"Sasuke please! Come back to me! I promise I'll be nice to him! I can be good! All of this can end if you just come back to me!" She pleaded, now crying and smudging her makeup. "If you don't, I'll kill myself, Sasuke. I love you, please give me another chance!"

Kiba, Sai and Ino walked in, at first chatting away then suddenly realizing what was going on.

Sakura took the chance that Sasuke was distracted and ran towards the edge of the roof. "I'll do it! I'll jump off!"

"Sakura, get away from there." Sasuke warned, slowly walking towards her in an effort to save her.

"Don't come any closer! If you do I'll jump!"

"What the fuck do you want me to do then?" Sasuke asked.

"Say you'll take me back."

"Sakura, I can't do that." Sasuke shook his head.

"Fine then, I'll jump." She declared, looking down at all the students now staring up and shouting at her not to jump. A few police cars were stationed at the entrance, and the school guards shouting directions to get up to the roof as quickly as possible.

'Do it. Show her you don't care what happens.' The voice commanded. 'Break, Naruto. Show her.'

"Sakura, please, just come down." Naruto focused back on the situation, now barely noticing Kakashi and Iruka trying hard to keep her from jumping.

"Do it."

Everybody turned their head to stare at Naruto.

"W-what? Are you crazy?" Kiba shouted.

"I'll really do it!" Sakura threatened.

"Then stop saying you will and just jump." Naruto's voice came out cold. His eyes, usually full of happiness now looking cold and angry as he walked over to Sakura, stopping a few inches away from her. "Jump."

"Naruto, don't say that!" Ino pleaded, "Just back away, grab her and pull her off from there!"

"Come on, Sakura. Jump!" Naruto shouted.

"You don't mean that. I'm not listening to you. I'll only jump if Sasuke says so." Sakura said quietly as she confusingly stared at the blond boy.

"Sasuke's not saying anything. Mostly because he doesn't give a shit. Now are you going to keep making empty threats or are you going to jump? We don't have all day."