Chapter One

AN::The photo is Molly's base.

Chapter One:

She was tiny for someone who had just turned 18. A lot of dark hair; long, dark and full of waves. She had beautiful blue/grey eyes and plush lips that would pull into a shy smile. She had skin that was a pale gold tan and was slightly skittish. Like she was either frightened or paranoid. She would look around a lot, but always stuck close to Cassidy Cornell and Devin Del Valle. Like she found comfort in them. Cassidy thought she was adorable and Devin would treat her as he did his little sisters.

Tommy Oliver watched her in the courtyard from the window of his empty classroom. Not even hearing Principal Randall enter the room. Cassidy had persuaded Kira, Connor, Ethan and Trent to sit with them. With her, Devin and Molly.

"She's cute."

Tommy wasn't going to admit that he'd jumped when he'd heard Elsa speak. He didn't even look when Elsa stopped and stood next to him at the window. They had saved her from Mesogog earlier than they thought they would do it, but something helped them...well, someone did. A pink ranger...with a familiar uniform who didn't answer to the last name that wore the uniform.

"What about your brother?" Devin asked Molly.

Molly Tate lifted her head, cocking it to look at him. She really had to think about it for a minute. How to explain Sky without naming names, places or dates. Because not all the places she knew existed in this time, none of the people that she knew technically existed yet. And dates? She knew better than that. No need to be carted off by strange men in white jackets and a paddy wagon to the loony bin.

"He doesn't know that I'm here, to tell the truth," Molly confessed, "he'll probably end up finding out about it at some point. But it's been done; he can't change that, no matter how much he wants to. There are things that can be changed and things that can't. This is one of those things that cannot be changed."

Ethan gave Molly a look, because he was sure that there was something...familiar...about the girl. And it didn't help that she made a very Whovian reference. Not that he was going to voice that aloud. Also, the fact that she wouldn't let it be changed was there, if not silent. It was an unspoken promise. Devin chuckled and smiled, nodding his head at the same time.

"Deep," He grinned, passing her a bottle of green tea.

He and Cassidy always brought her something to eat every day. Molly gave a small smile of thanks and clutched the tea. The way that she did it broke everyone's hearts. Tommy gave a sad sigh, recognizing a starving child when he saw them...which made him wonder what the girl was imposing on herself. It was obvious that she was very far away from home, broke and hungry. She couldn't get money, because she seemed to be hiding. People would think her a run away, if she hadn't presented papers as proof. The truant officer that they'd sent, Cole, still visits her. Nobody knows he goes to take her food, supplies. Whatever she needs. Tommy closed his eyes with that sigh and turned from the window.

"She's so tragic," Elsa spoke sadly, "you just can't help but want to help her."

As an 18 year old 'adult', Molly was legally old enough to live on her own. Nobody but Officer Cole, Cassidy and Devin knew where she lived. Tommy had heard rumors that Devin and Cassidy would drop her off at the old clock tower. The one so old that most people thought it should be condemned and tore down. But due to it's significance to the town's founding, it couldn't be touched. Nobody would bother go there to maintain the old place. They just left it sitting there. Tommy opened his eyes, look at Elsa with slightly narrowed eyes and furrowed brows. Did Molly live in the old clock tower?