Kurumi x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

I then heard the door to his room open and in came a man with purple armor and green eyes. He had a sword in his hand and walked towards [Name].

I waited until he was right over [Name] and when he raised his sword up I took aim at him and fired my gun. When I did he dodged it.

I sighed at this of course things wouldn't be that easy they never are. However [Name] shot up from bed and looked at the male then me.

He wasted no time in taking my side and pulling out two daggers. "Who's the guy?" He asked looking at him.

"An assassin sent here to kill you." I said looking at him.

"Really well I'll have to find some way to thank you then." He said looking at me. When he did we ran at the man that was sent here to kill me.

I then heard my watch beep. I only had one mintue left. Must have spent the other four minutes waiting for this dude to show up. I sighed and looked at [Name].

He didn't seem concerned which he shouldn't be so me and him dashed forward and tried to kill this man. However he was able to block our attacks with his sword.

"I must admit for a human you're not bad." [Name] said as he kicked the man out his window. Me and him then landed but found that the man had mysteriously disappeared.

However he soon reappeared however what he did next horrified me. He took his sword and impaled [Name] with it. I looked at the man with a murderous glare and aimed my gun at him.

He tried to move but [Name] had grabbed the sword making to where when he did try to move it failed. I then took my gun and shot at him. I made it quick in the head and rushed over to [Name] who was now laying down.

He was bleeding out rather fast and his eyes held no life in them. "[Name] hold on I can heal you. Just hold on a little longer." However when I went to heal him my body started to fade away.

My five minutes was up. I held [Name] close to me. This can't be happening not again. I can't lose [Name] twice! However as I looked around I found myself in the present with [Name]s blood on my hands and some soaked into my dress.

P.O.V. Alfred

I saw that Lady Kurumi was covered in blood which concerned me. "Are you alright?" I asked looking at her. When I did she got up and walked past me.

"I'm fine." She said in a cold and rather sad tone. I was going to ask what happened in the past but I saw some tears hitting the floor behind her. So I decided it would be better if I left her alone.

However I then saw heard a knock on the door. I sighed and walked towards it. When I opened it up I saw a cloaked figure standing there.

"May I help you?" I asked looking at him.

"Is this were Kurumi lives?" He asked in a rather cold tone. Something about this male didn't seem right.

"Yes she lives here." I said looking at him.

"Good" he stated and before I had time to question what he meant by it I felt a dagger enter my stomach. I was going to get off of it however another dagger appeared in his hand and he sliced my throat.

I then watched as the male walked by with a smile on his face. "That fact that she lives here is very good indeed." He walking past me. After that I felt my body grow cold and my vision faded . . . forever.

P.O.V. [Name]

I walked down the hallway and came to a room. I assumed this was Kurumi's room. I reached for the doorknob however something stopped me.

It sounded like . . . crying? I didn't like this so I opened the door which Kurumi seemed to somehow ignore. "I *sniff* can't believe *hick* I let you die *sniff* *hick* again." She said crying into a pillow.

Man if I was anyone else I'm almost certain I'd leave for fear of dying a brutal death. But I'm not anyone else I'm me so I walked up to her.

"Go away Alfred." I heard her say into her pillow.

"It's not Alfred." I said looking at her. When I said this she looked up from her pillow and saw something that mad me sad. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

She then lunged up and hugged me and continued to cry. I wrapped my arms around her and just let her cry. "It's okay now what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked looking at her.

She then hurried her face even deeper into my chest and hugged me tighter. "I-I th-thought I lost you again." She said. She had been crying for me which made me both happy and sad.

"I don't blame you." I said and when I said this she separated from me and wiped her tears away.

"You don't?" She asked when she did I removed her hands and wipes her tears away for her.

"No I know that you love me and to be perfectly honest if you died I'd probably cry too." I said looking at her. She smiled at this and looked at me.

"So does that mean you love me too?" When she said this I smiled and brought her in for a kiss. It was passionate and fierce just like all our kisses before had been.

I licked her lower lip asking for entrance she almost immediately opened and let me have access. Our tongues met in the middle and engaged in a small but meaningful greeting.

When we separated she looked at me and smiled. "So I'll take that as a yes." She said smiling at me.

"Yes of course and I just had the best idea for our first date." I said looking at her.

"Really? Well what is it?" She asked looking at me.

"I found this dude on the way here with like this massive amount of mana. I say we kill him and take the mana for ourselves." I said looking at her.

When I said this a devilish smile crossed her face. "I mean that is if you do in fact want to go on a date with me." I said looking at her.

When I said this she smiled and kissed me once again. "Of course I want to go out with you." She said looking at me.

"Great so it's a date then." I said kissing her cheek. I then tried to leave her room however she grabbed my hand. When she did I turned around and looked at her.

"I happen to know that your house is a long walk away so how about you spend the night here with me." She said looking at me.

"Yeah sounds good. So I assume I sleep with you then." I said looking at her.

"Of course. However I found something out the other day that I think is rather interesting." She said laying down in the bed.

"Really what's that?" I asked as I laid down and wrapped and arm around her.

"I learned that you can burn two hundred and seventy calories in thirty minutes just by doing one simple task." Kurumi said turning around looking at me.

"Really sounds like a great work out. What is it?" I asked looking at her.

When I did she smiled and looked at me. "Having sex . . . want to work out?" She said looking at me. Well at least I know tonight is going to be interesting.