Chapter 5: Trouble

Start from the beginning

I release my hand from her mouth and she suddenly become hyper and it was a different version of her being hyper compared before. "T-Teeellll M-ee-ee, Wh-what the hell fucking happened?!" There is this short pause coming out from her words and it was because it was undetermined whether she's happy for me or not. Her expression was unexplainable and I can't even read her expression.

I slowly and clearly told her the story. From the guy who took advantage of me while I'm drunk and when I wasn't able to fight back because I was surprised and it felt like I was stoned to death. She listened to me, she didn't but in and just lend her eyes and ears to me. I told her how the guy touched the upper sensitive part of my body and how I felt so embarrassed, humiliated, disgusted and every little thing of expression that made me feel like I've been violated. I told her the part how I punch this guy's cheek and how I wish of not meeting him again. Unluckily, I met the guy again and I told her everything about what happened today but of course I told her that I got out at nine o' clock in the evening.

She is emotionless after I told her every detail of the story. I was waiting for her to respond but she just let her mouth open like as if she was surprised of something. Minutes later, I pinch her arm and she manage to respond with a loud shout. I just hope that her parents won't wake up.

"What was that for?!" She continuously rub her arm while having a mean look glued on her face. "Okay, so that hickey was from this guy who I presumed to be hot because base on the given details of his physical appearance, he was hot college guy." Her facial expression suddenly changed when she talks about Zachary Thomas Winters which I think of as my one and only archenemy.

I nodded in respond and she opened her mouth again, " I know you hate him for doing this naughty and pervy things to you but don't you think he's only doing this because he is interested to you? Why don't you try and see or at least give this guy a chance. I mean, he's just a couple of years older than you. And besides, he has been single for like 6 months?"

I laugh at her funny and absurd reply. She didn't seem to buy my expression and waited for me to respond which I will definitely say something opposite on what she was thinking. "Not a chance. This guy is not my type and I don't think that I can digest this guy on my system." I sound bitter but all I was saying was nothing but the truth. I mean, look at that guy, I won't even fall for him even if he's the last person left on earth.

"You seriously need to be open minded. This guy is one jackpot, he's no-" Before she even finished her sentence, my phone rang and it was surprising since it was already late at night. I took my phone out of my pocket and there is no name displayed and only a number that I don't even know. I rejected the call and went to look at Chloe and gestured her to continue but this time, my phone rang again and it was the same number. Seriously, who the hell is this? I rejected the call again since I don't know whoever it was. I'm the kind of girl who doesn't answer unknown number since I don't like strangers.

"Can I talk now?" Chloe said in an irritated tone of voice. After I nodded, and she was about to say something, my phone rang again and it was from the same number. I was about to reject it again but Chloe grabs my phone away from my hands and answered it. She put on loudspeaker while she pushes me down the bed with my front body facing the down. She lands on my back to stop me from moving any further and cover my mouth with her other hand.

"Hello Ms. Hot Caretaker? Why did you ran away when I was about to give you a ride home? Silly little girl. I'm glad that you answered the call because if you didn't I'm going to do this up until noon." The deep and husky voice said and the sound of the voice is already familiar to my ears. It is Zachary Thomas Winters.

I'm trying to fight Chloe by shaking my body off for her to get out of my back but it failed. She changed the tone of her voice and said, "Oh hi Zach, I'm sorry. I don't want to be a bother to you that's why I decided to leave without saying good bye." I can hear Chloe giggling under her breath.