Chapter 3 - My perverted boss

Juliet

Her brother is the college brat. Even if she told me that he was willing to pay me triple than what his sister pays me for, I rather not work for him. Can I just get that contract back and tore it in front of him? Just to show him how much I was disgusted on the actions that he displayed last night.

"Do you happen to know each other?" She asks while she went back to her chair to sit. Zach sits down on the chair beside me and greeted me with an annoying wink that gives me the urge to smack his other cheek. This guy is certainly giving me urge to fucking beat him up.

"I just happened to bump at her accidentally and I wasn't able to say sorry that time." He emphasized the word 'sorry'. He glance at me for seconds and narrowed his eyes back to his sister. Accident huh? More like, he took the advantage to kiss me in the state of being drunk. I hissed at his remarks when his sister suddenly looks at me with one of her eyebrows raised. "Do you happen to be making out with my brother?!" She retorted. The way she said those words made me feel like a dagger just hit my chest. It wasn't my fault, it was his. If I ever told him that, will I get fired?

Zach secretly hands me his iPhone 5 and I was startled at his surprising action. When I took a glance on his phone, it was on memo pad and there are something typed on it. "If you ever told her the truth, it's still making out. You're going to get fired, even I don't want that ;)"

I cough as soon as I saw those words that he typed on his phone. He slowly puts his phone back to his pocket and glanced at me. "Well?" His sister continued to push on the topic further. I shake my head in a disapproving way, "No, we didn't. Not a chance! He's not even my type." I said in a high tone of voice. At least some part of those words I said is true.

He chuckles for seconds and met his sister's eyes. "That's more like it." His sister stated. She clapped her hands for at least two times and said, "You two better get going. Time flies fast! I still have some work to do." She pulls us out from our seat and pushed us away from her office. "Good bye!" She said with a smile on her face and then later closes the door with a loud bang. Well that was rude.

"I can't believe I'll be working with this brat." I said in a soft tone of voice. I started walking out of the hallway and I can feel his presence at my back. I put the apron on the wall hanger and called out Cody's attention when I saw him walking towards the hallway. When he shook his head, his eyes widen for a couple of seconds and instantly walk towards me. "Good morning Mr. Winters." He greeted the brat at my back and looks at me after the quick greeting. "I'll be out for the whole day." I rolled my eyes in irritation.

"Why exactly?" Curiosity was evident on his face and I lip-synch Zach's name. He got those words immediately and slowly whispered something on my ear, "Be careful okay." His last words gave chills against my spine. Is this a threat or some sort? I don't need this words coming out from his mouth. Zach coughs from behind me just to make himself noticeable. I pretend I didn't heard him and just stare at Cody who was looking at Zach. "Go back and continue working. We have some business to settle." He said professionally. Zach was obviously telling those words to Cody. He nods and took a quick glance at me before he turns his back and leave. He's not even the boss in this café.

He walks pass by me and went to face me with a cocky look displayed on his face. What does he want now? "You do realize that I heard your fantastic remarks when we got out of my sister's office?" He lets out a small laugh and then added, "You silly little girl." He turns his back and gestured with the use of his hand saying to follow him.

I didn't still talked to him because every bit of anger that is consuming inside my body will definitely be unleased if I opened my mouth. This brat is my boss. The brat that kissed me last night is my boss. I can't fucking believed it.