Chapter 4 - The D-bag

Juliet

There's nothing much too clean in this house since not much dirt are even seen. For a guy, he's a tidy one. The only thing that I wanted to ask is why the hell does he need a maid or a care taker for? It's already one o' clock in the afternoon and I've been staying here for almost three hours. Zach, Angelique's brother who happened to be the pervert guy last night hasn't been coming down from his room since I last saw him wearing only his towel. Whenever the butt incident flashes on the back of my mind, I kept shaking my head just to make it disappear.

My stomach grumbles when I was scrubbing the floor with the mop that I saw at the small closet near the dining room. Can I get something to eat around here? He does pay big bucks but can he at least feed me something? What is he doing upstairs anyway? Maybe he's doing something more manly thing. Like you know, the m word. I think it's normal for guys to do that but I still find it weird whenever I think about it.

My stomach grumbled again and I was obviously hungry. I walk to the kitchen and check the fridge to see if there is something available to eat or cook. I assume that he was waiting for me to cook something since I work for him. My job is called a 'caretaker' but what I'm doing right now is a 'maid's job'. I can't believe I fell for that caretaker thing. They just called it a caretaker, so that I will be able to accept it.

When I open the fridge, all I can see was nothing but cans of beers and sodas. There isn't anything to cook here. He only have a bread placed on the counter and peanut butter and jelly on the racks. Is he taking a diet or something? Or maybe because he's rich that he only pick up his phone and order for food. What a lazy dirt bag. I sighed in the thought that I wouldn't eat anything but a fuckin' wheat bread. I hate wheat bread and I don't even like peanut butter and jelly.

I was about to open the bread that is tied up when the doorbell rang. What the hell do they want now? When I was walking ahead the main door, the person behind it kept on ranging the doorbell continuously. If this were a kid, I'll totally smack him or her in the cheek. Well sorry for hating kids, I just don't really like kids especially when they're so loquacious and kept on bugging me because of small things.

When I open the main door, two dogs literally jump in front of me and knocked me down on the floor. What's the disgusting part is the part when the two dogs kept on licking me in the face. I love dogs even though I don't have one now. I had one when my father was still around and after a year that my dad died, my dog passed away because it was sick. My dog back then was a Pomeranian and it's a girl. I called it Rebecca, thinking about it makes me miss her. The dogs that is still on top of me, keeps on licking my face were two Siberian huskies. Can somebody please take this dogs away from my face? I love dogs, seriously. What I don't like is the part when they lick me on the face. I find that disgusting. Even though I know that it is a sign that they like me or some sort.

I heard a guy's voice called out the dogs' attention, the two dogs' stops and gets their way upstairs. Now that is pretty alarming, considering that they are dogs. The guy in front of me who somehow have this built body but seems to be smaller than Zach extended his hand in front of me and helped me get up from the floor. When I manage to get up, the guy that helped me is with someone who also looks like him. Are they twins? The guy that helped me have a darker color of hair and was wearing a green V-neck shirt, the other one that was standing on his back have an ash brown colored hair and is currently wearing a white polo shirt. He is holding something from his right hand and it was obviously a food since it was on a box and there is a Chinese food written on it.

"Hi? And you are?" The guy in the dark brown hair that helped me a while ago asks. I know that my hair had already been messy because of the dogs and my face is sticky because of the licking but still I manage to keep my face in a serious manner and answered him in a formal way, "My name is Juliet Lois Martin but I prefer if you call me, Jl. I'm the care taker of Mr. Winter's house but that's only a title because based on how I was working here, I'm more like a maid. Anyway, if you wish to visit Mr. Winters or a.k.a the douche bag, he's on his room wasting his time." I ended it with a smile plastered on my lips.