Chapter 1

Shaylas p.o.v

I sigh as lay on my bed, attempting to focus on my so called 'maths-or as I like to call it Mental Abuse to Humans- homework.'

"Ughhhhhhhh, this is impossible!" I exclaim throwing my maths book across my room before quickly going and picking it up because I still need to pass. Thankfully Layla my manager calls me to the living room before I can attempt to murder a book.

"I'm coming!" I yell as I gently (not really) put my maths book on my desk and walk to the lounge room where Layla is.

"What's up" I say as I sit on the couch next to her.

"Guess what!" She replies, excitement lacing her voice.

"What?" I question excitedly, it must be good if it's got Layla this excited!

"Well you just received a script..." Layla says, trying to keep the huge grin from making its way to her face.

"A script, from who?" I interrupt excitedly.

"I was getting to that before you so rudely interrupted me" She says rolling her eyes.

"Sorry"

"As I was saying, you've got an audition script here from Joss Whedon" she starts. Oh my gosh Joss Whedon! He's an amazing director! But the only movie that He's directing at the moment is.... No way it can't be... can it? No way it's probably another movie I think trying to contain my excitement. "For the avengers 2" she continues with a big grin on her face.

"Eeeeee" I squeal, not even trying to cover my excitement.

"Here's the script, you should probably go learn your lines. Your audition is in 2 weeks, you will be auditioning for the part of Kińńa, Loki's daughter" she says, handing me the script.

"Ok" I reply, running all the way back to my room with my script in my hand. Take that maths!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going over my lines again for the hundredth time and again in the car on the way to the audition. "You'll be fine" Layla tells me as we pull into the car park of the place for the audition.

"But what if I mess up my lines" I ask slightly shaking "this is a big role, this would be huge if I got the part!"

"Shayla, listen to me calm down, take a deep breath and do your best." She says while looking me in the eyes. I do as she says and step out of the car, taking deep breaths as I walking over to the building where my audition is.

Just as I'm going through the door I hear Layla call out "Good luck!" making me smile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Shayla Richens" the lady finally calls out.

Sighing, I grab my script and walk into the room where the audition was. The room was like a mini theatre with a small stage at the front with a big table that some people were sitting at.

"Hello Shayla... is it?" One of them greets me, as I stand in front them on the stage. 

"Yes, hi" I reply.

"Can you please do page 22, paragraph 14 for me?" He asks, looking me in the eyes.

"Sure."

Once I finish doing the scene I see the people behind the table talking. Nervously I look around the room trying to take my mind of the fact that there were about 6 people in front of me, discussing me.

"Good job and thank you for your audition, we'll get back to you soon." The one greeted me says after about a minute of discussion.

"Ok, thank you, bye" I reply, then walk out of the room to the car park where Layla is waiting for me.

"How'd you go?" She asks.

"Good I think" I answer truthfully, feeling relieved that the audition was over.

"Good, oh and your mum called me and said to tell you good luck for your audition" She says.

"Ok" I reply while I lean back onto my seat and start thinking about what would happen if I actually get the role.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mum, I'm home" I call out as I walk through the door.

"How'd it go?" My mum says as she finishes making dinner.

"Good, I think" I reply as I sit down on the couch.

"When will you know if you got the part?" She asks.

"They said they'd let me know in 3-7 days." I reply but then notice the lack of my little brother. "Where's jack?"   

"Ok and he's in his room on his iPad" She says and I roll my eyes. Of course he is, I swear he's addicted to that thing.  Groaning I get up the couch and walk to my room. As soon as I get there I immediately jump onto my bed and start checking my phone. I scroll through my messages, most of them being from me and my friend's group chat that is always filled with an infinite amount of utter nonsense and inside jokes. Not being bothered to read through the 218 messages that had accumulated in the two hours I was gone I check my others, seeing that there's one from Kristy, who's basically like my older sister, even though we're not related. 

Kristy- how'd the audition go?
Shayla- I think it was good but you never know with auditions
Kristy- cool, are you nervous?
Shayla- yes!! I mean if I get the part this could be huge in my career and also I will get to meet rdj, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans & Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L Jackson, mark ruffalo, ect!!!
Kristy- I know, that's so cool!! Anyway I've gtg sorry :) txt you later?
Shayla- ok bye :) see ya later

Just as I finish sending my last message, my mum calls out "dinners ready."

"Coming!" I shout back and race down the hall to the dining room.  

"How was your audition?" My dad asks after we pray over the food.

"Pretty good I think, but now I just have to wait to see if they call back" I reply as I start eating my dinner.

"Do you know where they're filming yet?"

"Not yet, I won't know unless I get the part" I answer.

"If you get the part does that mean you'll get to meet the avengers?" My 10 year old brother Jack asks me excitedly.

"Yes! But that's only if I get the part and I'm not meeting the avengers I will be meeting the people who play the avengers" I say as I continue eating my dinner.

"Same thing" my brother says sticking his tongue at me. I roll my eyes he's so childish. After everyone else finishes their dinner we all sit down and watch the newish movie 'The Lorax' After the movie finishes I go to bed and fall asleep, thinking about what will happen if I get the part.

I finally posted yay! I'm so sorry that it took so long but I've been away on holiday and I just got back so here it is. There's a pic of Layla attached. Anyway please leave some feedback was it good/bad is there anything I can improve on ?
Any way
Ta Ta
For now
<3 dreams