Property (Neko!Butler!Male!Reader x Yandere!Hannah) {LEMON}

Start from the beginning

They broke apart, a small string of saliva as proof of their recent moment before it snapped, their breathing slightly erratic. The neko turned in Hannah's arms, peppering her dark skin with nips and kisses, allowing small grunts and moans to escape her alluring lips.

"(Y/N)... Only you can do this to me," she managed to say. "And only I can touch you like this." While she was receiving attention, she had removed his shirt, showing off his slim figure, and reached down his pants, gripping onto his cheeks. He moaned into her neck, ears twitching against her cheek. His tail swept in the air, twitching excitedly whenever Hannah's hand barely touched the bottom of his spinal cord, where his tail met his body.

(Y/N)'s hands reached under Hannah's skirt, feeling smooth skin instead of her scratchy stockings and he purred even louder then before. His fingertips felt for the edge of her panties, getting a small giggle as he tickled her hips, finding no other pieces of fabric under her skirts.

The (H/C)-nette moved from Hannah's neck to take her lips with his while plunging his nimble fingers inside her pussy. He felt her slick walls against his skin, the warmth she let out between her legs. Her moans would have bounced off the purple coloured walls if it weren't for (Y/N)'s mouth on hers, taking in each sound with a passionate tonguing.

He pumped his fingers inside her, giving a small stretch of his two fingers as he tested her walls. She moaned in his mouth before she flipped them over, grabbing his wrist so his hands would stay inside her as she made use of her other hand and slipped down his pants, and his trousers, to his knees.

The neko continued to finger the silvernette, shaking as Hannah's hand gripped onto his penis. His hips bucked into her hand, tail curling around her arm as she pumped it slowly, up and down. In return, he shoved a third finger inside her, stretching her walls even further and thrusting them deeper inside her.

They groaned, grinding their hips against each other's hands, each one more harsh then the last. Hannah, releasing (Y/N) all together, scratched her nails along the neko's bare skin, biting and marking him with her sharp teeth. When blood poured out, she'd look into the half lidded (E/C) orbs and smirk, licking his wounds and taste his delicious blood.

"You taste so delicious, (Y/N)~! I'm glad you haven't been tainted by anyone else but me. No one should, but me. Because you're my soulmate. And I'm yours. Forever," Hannah growled, digging her sharp nails in his shoulders.

He only purred in response, his tail whipping about against her naked thigh. (H/C) ears twitched affectionately, (Y/N)'s own hands beginning to unlace her corset and free her from her restraints, following with his own scratchy clothes afterwards.

The two lovers were completely naked by the time Hannah's hands had trailed back down to (Y/N)'s loins. His hands grabbed onto her wrist, flipping them over and he hovered above her, licking his lips and smirked, a small canine peaking out from his captivating lips.

Then his catlike eyes flickered to her exposed chest, and he settled his mouth upon her teat, nipping and sucking at the nipple. Hannah only smiled, rubbing her knee against the hardened rod. He mewled into her skin, gripping her sides as she continued to pleasure him. She only smirked and ran her fingers through his hair.

"That's a good kitten. Drink up now, you need you strength to please me." She kissed his forehead, her lower regions growing wetter as the seconds continued and she was ready to claim him for another night.

The (H/C)-nette had moved between her breasts, the spaced actions allowing the demoness to turn them over. She hovered over his penis, teasing him with slight hints of her warmth, and she revelled in his frustrated calls.

"What do you want, my kitten? Tell me, and I might give it to you," Hannah ordered. (Y/N) gazed up at her, eyes wide in amazement at the beauty he saw. Silvery locks cascaded over her naked, chocolate form, blue eyes glowing with possession.

"My love. My demoness. I want to feel you on top of me. I want to feel your warmth envelope my rod and feel you juices flow and cover everything. I want to be dirty," (Y/N) whimpered.

Hannah smirked and slammed herself down on the neko, stiffening in pleasure. The (H/C)-nette lurches forwards, mewling and clawing at his love's hips in an attempt to have more friction.

The silvernette sat still for as long as she could, trying hard to resist the pleasure that she'd been craving for hours. But she gave in once (Y/N) bucked into her, a spark flowing throughout her body and she nearly gave it away.

Soon she was bouncing, her breasts jiggling, head thrown back and lips parted. Each one moaned as each thrust brought barely enough to satisfy the others craving.

While (Y/N) was purring and moaning beneath her, Hannah kept thinking of the events that happened today, seeing the crow demon looking at he precious kitten. She grew angry and she plowed herself harder onto the neko's member. The way he looked at (Y/N), the smile he gave him, just being there, made her angry.

She had snapped out of her anger, sparks flowing through her body as she orgasmed, felt her juices flowing into the butler. Hannah felt his own spurt of juices entering at a fast pace, and she trembled in excitement.

"Come into me more, little kitten!" She moaned. "I want to feel it inside me, to feel your seed plant itself into my womb and carry your child. And then no one will take you away from me!"

Hannah moaned her words, as more spurts entered her body. She slumped forwards, gazing at the satisfied face of her neko. She wished she could continue, but she knew that he wouldn't last long for a second round.

They'll continue in the morning. And she'll remind everyone that he's hers.

This was a request by Gear0522
Hope you're erotic dreams have been filled!!