Property (Neko!Butler!Male!Reader x Yandere!Hannah) {LEMON}

((Whew that's a long title! Sorry about that, but I'll have it written below like always! Hope you enjoy!!))

Property

Neko!Butler!Male!Reader x Yandere!Hannah

{LEMON}

(H/C) ears twitched as the tall neko bowed to his master, the infamous Alois Trancy. His form was stiff, his tail waving warily behind him. He stood next to Claude, his master in front of him as he sips on some tea while talking to the other young Earl in front of him.

It wasn't that he felt weary about his adorable master or the spider demon besides him. To be honest about Claude, he tolerated him enough that he didn't want to tear his limbs every second as long as he wasn't too terrible to his cute Master.

It was the other demon that stood on the other side of the room, the one that smelled like a bird and looked at the neko with eyes that unsettled him to the core. Every time they caught the other's eye, the ears on his head twitched and the butler resisted the urge to fluff his tail and snarl in warning. But he had to keep a composure around His Highness. If they were ever alone, well, the (H/C) haired male would claw the bird demon's eyes out in seconds.

While the two young earls continued to converse, the door to the study opened, alerting the three butlers of the new arrival.

Hannah Annafellows, the Trancy household maid, held a golden tray, a pot of tea and some biscuits laid out neatly on the guest china. To the neko male, Hannah was extremely beautiful, even if she did smell exactly like a demon herself. He had always wanted to see her long, silvery hair out of it's braid, just to comb his slender fingers through the soft strands and kiss them as they confessed their undying love for one another.

Azure met (E/C), holding the same desires that the neko held himself. Her eyes darted away from his as soon as they collided, though she held herself in a way of promising him something later that night.

But her eyes caught the look that the Phantomhive's butler gave the (H/C)-nette, and they narrowed, a possessive atmosphere surrounding her. Yet, none of the young masters seemed to notice, accepting the treats and continuing their chess dual. The others, on the other hand, tensed, watching the maid out of the corner of their eyes.

Except the (H/C) haired man just grinned, glaring triumphantly at the crow demon before flicking his tail at the maid as a warning. She didn't move from her spot until she was waved away by their Highness and she turned away and exited the room. The demoness gave one last glance at the butlers before leaving, her silver hair swaying gently with each step.

*****

Things had calmed down once the chess game was over and the Earl and his crow demon left, leaving the Trancy Manor for who knows how long. But it was enough time to let the neko relax in his chambers, coming nimble fingers through his tail's fur. Never before has he been so suspicious for that amount of time. He nearly couldn't feel his tail and ears, but he knew after a good massage, they'd feel just like they normally did.

"My little kitten," a voice purred. Slender hands settled between his ears, rubbing through his (H/C) locks. "I'm so glad that stupid bird didn't touch you." The neko purred under the familiar hands, leaning his head and body against his lover.

"Hannah," he sighed, smiling as he rubbed his face against the hands, trying his hardest to curl up in her arms and sleep against her bosom. "I've missed your touch, my love."

The silvernette chuckled, leaning over the man to touch her plump lips to his, a strong desire molded into their kiss. His hands trailed up her neck, cupping her face and enjoying the feel of her soft skin against his coarse fingertips. Her own fingers crept underneath his shirt, gently drawing patterns into his (S/C) skin.