Chapter One: Full Moon Fiasco | ✓

Hey guys

So I wanted you to know that I am editing this story. That means that these chapters will be updated with new information, and hopefully less errors. 

Try to bear with me as I go through it. There were a couple of plot holes I wanted to address, to hopefully smooth out the whole series. 

So going forward if you see any checked chapters  those are the ones have been edited or added.

-Ashley 

Song: Redeemer by Marilyn Manson

I shuffled down the hallway of my dorm, trying to ignore the throbbing ache in the soles of my feet

I shuffled down the hallway of my dorm, trying to ignore the throbbing ache in the soles of my feet. I was coming down off a long shift at the campus coffee shop, after getting a collective nine hours of sleep in the past forty-eight hours. Finals week was always brutal but it had definitely kicked my butt this time around. I had been purposefully trying to avoid looking in mirrors all day, knowing I probably looked like an extra on the set of The Walking Dead. Seriously, at the moment all I wanted was a foot massage, a bowl of ice cream, and to possibly sleep for the next century.

I slipped my hand into my back pocket and pulled out my key ring, tiredly fumbling to get the right one. I cursed softly as they slipped from my butterfingers and dropped to the floor, with a heavy sigh I bent over and snatched them up. I jammed the key into the hole, unlocking the door to my room. I had to wiggle the handle the customary three times as I shoved at the door with my hip. The stupid thing had been broken since I moved in, and it didn't seem to matter how many requests my roommate and I put into maintenance, it wasn't high on their list of priorities. 

I stepped into the room with a groan, "Please tell me there is still that pint of rocky road in the fridge, Cassie."

"Oh my god, Loren." I heard the sound of hurried movements, lifting my face I found a tall brunette male standing in the small common room. He was doing his best to cover himself with one of the throw pillows from our thrift store couch. Cassie peaked out from behind him at me, a bit chagrin.

I quickly slapped a hand over my eyes, turning myself around, "Sorry about that. Carry on." I moved back out of the room, closing the door behind me. I had totally forgotten that Cassie's boyfriend was in town. My face burned with my own embarrassment as I recalled the conversation she had with me earlier that morning, a conversation that had completely slipped my mind. I let out a frustrated sigh as I dropped my hand from my face and took a seat on the floor next to our room. I leaned my head back against the wall with a soft bang. I was too tired to move another step.

After a moment of careful consideration, I reached into my front pocket and grabbed my cell phone out. I dialed the only person I knew would be awake and willing to take me in at this hour. I began to tap my foot impatiently against the ground as the line rang a couple times before it clicked over, "What do you want now?"