Chapter fourteen

Picture of Bianca on the side. Don't blame me if it's not how you imagine Bianca to look like. The eyes are different from what I imagined though.

I don't know what's wrong with the new Wattpad version but it keeps JAMMING UP! And I'm getting tired of this. 

I actually updated Chapter fourteen hours ago but when I checked, it wasn't updated! 

It's disappointing really and I think they should bring the old version back because I hate this new one. 

Here is the long awaited one.( WARNING: Short chapter. 2000+ words)

Chapter 14

Have you ever felt the feeling that something really, really bad is going to turn up in your doorstep? 

I you're asking, then yes, I've felt that before. If not, them whatever.  

Now would be the best example. Luke, bless him, decided to play his role as the son of the messenger god properly and deliver the horrendous message. 

'Bianca is missing.'

How can three little words end up sounding so wrong? Granted 'I love you' sounds great, what with the three word thing, I hate you isn't that great. Now that I think about it, there are probably thousands of three word phrases out there. I want you, I'll kill you( though it's technically a four letter word since I'll means I will.  

You know what?, I'll just shut up now.

Back to work.

I know, however, that whoever kidnapped Bianca has to be extremely powerful. Like major primordial powerful. Bianca is a very powerful warrior. Blessed with powers from her dad, both in control of the dead and riches, nearly toppling Nico and Hazel's control, the complete power to control everyone's fear, excluding everyone more powerful than her and lastly, the skill of a seasoned assassin who has been training for millennias.  

I tell you. Bianca is not an easy opponent. A minor primordial probably wouldn't last for 10 minutes and if she turns on her battle-mage mode, her full power will blast my normal self out.  

Anyway, after Luke rudely barged into my room and delivered the horrific news, I decided that I have to take things more seriously. Acting just how I should be would prevent anymore deaths. 

I quickly flashed in black fighting clothes that enables me to move much faster and poofed into the Big House where I know the others will be.  

Since I'm the lieutenant/commander, any major news comes to me first so the others are still probably sleeping. I flinched, imagining just how harsh Nico's lashing would be. 

Bianca's first death was not my best quest and I certainly took a huge guilt trip out of it. 

I inevitably called the others for an emergency code blue meeting.  

See, 9,000 years ago, Chaos gave us a mission to save another dying planet. It was our first ever mission since Chaos took us to train like hard soldiers. Some of us were slightly nervous because the planet was a tough one. Mutants, ghosts and basically creatures you see in Ben 10. The day before we launched to the 'Mutant' planet, I decided to create emergency codes. Like code red, code Z...stuff like that.  

I decided on the visible spectrum. (This may sound un-Percy-like but it's totally necessary) The visible spectrum is the colours of the rainbow when the white light separates. Each colour has a different frequency. Red has the lowest frequency and violet has the longest. Code blue is the third from the ultimate colour violet because you may never know. Bianca can be playing a prank on us, with the duo tied up for her life-sized figurine collection of her captives and is currently laughing her ass off.