Chapter twelve

Oh geez...sorry for not updating for one...two...three weeks. I'm not really sure. I'm here now, in a coffee shop, at 12 in the midnight. You should appreciate my determination and vote/comment/fan.

Heres the long wasted chapter!

Chapter 12

Percy's POV

Yawning softly, I pushed the duvet down to my waist and climbed off my bed. I looked down at my soft, inviting king-sized bed wistfully, wishing to stop time so I can spend more time with my lovely bed. I cracked my aching joints, wincing as I nearly sprained my ankle from doing so.

I hate war sometimes. Not only does it take your loved ones away from you but it tires you too. It's only been two days since we came back from Olympus but we were already training.

Training was one heck of a bitch even for my standards. Since finding out that the Giants will attack, the camp has been in a frenzy. No one wants to relive the bad old times when the Giant War started.

Hephaestus smiths were working tirelessly over endless piles of swords, shields, arrows and spears for the demigods along with the sons and daughters of Kratos and Bia, god and goddess of strength and force.

As I said before, after the Giant War, lots of demigods were discovered. They were hidden from satyrs by their parents in fear of losing their kids. There's at least 60 to 100 cabins built after 50 years time. The Graces and the Muses had kids too, much to Aphrodite and Apollo's shock and joy.

Apollo,Asclepius and other medical gods kids were trying to help by producing new herbs and medicines, plants provided by the Demeter kids, nymphs and dryads. Some really, really ambitious ones were trying to make a herb that can raise the dead but alas, the Thanatos' children won't allow it.

Ares, Enyo, half of the Athena cabin and other war god's children were teaching the newer, less experienced campers how to use a weapon and other melee and non-melee weapons. They were doing a great job but there would be an occasional fight between the Enyo and Ares cabin. Something about one being uglier than the other. The Athena kids tried to get out of the argument but they became the peacemaker instead.

Aeolus, Boreas, Eurus, Notus, Zephyrus, Khione and other minor wind gods kids were practicing their powers. That involved shooting icicles out of your fingers and making tornadoes and mini-storms. Khione's kids were snubbed at first but after the justice gods kids justified their loyalty, all things went back to normal. The wind-controlling veterans were training them thoroughly.

The sea, and water controlling demigods and spirits were situated ashore the Long Island beach. They were holding ice sculpted bows and arrows. Some of them were trying to control the water from their self-constructed arrow so that they'll get a bullseye. I was proud of them. Daughters and sons of minor seagods, including Triton's kids were sharing their talents, occasionally showing off.

The daughters and sons of the Muses and Graces were specifically chosen to help the Aphrodite cabin manage in the medical and art parts. I was kind of worried for both of them because knowing the Muses, the Graces and Aphrodite personally, I know that all they do is gossip and talk all about the latest shoes, clothes and other stuff that makes my head buzz and eyes glaze. but when I checked up on them, I saw that all of them were covered in sweat, trying to teach little kids and kids(the goat kid) how to do the basic first aid.

Eris, Hermes, Connor and Thalia's kids were thinking of ways to stall the Giants and their minions. Eris as the rumored goddess of mischief will make a great pranker, Hermes and Connor's children are the mini-prankers just below their fathers. They seem pretty proud of the stuff-pranks-they did at the short war. The Thalia I mentioned isn't Thalia, the annoying cousin. It's the original Thalia, Muse of Comedy. There are only five kids of the said Muse but they are pretty funny and definitely creative so they fit in just right.