I'm I in love?

He took off his helmet and he had icey blue eyes and blonde hair and I looked away and I felt slightly warm on my cheeks. Laurence careful walked to me and he tapped my shoulder lightly and when I looked at him he walked very slowly away and I smiled and so did the others,"Wow Laurence I thought you loved every girl even if she has a dark side."Garroth joked,"Well this is different. She held a sword to my face. MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!"He said,"Uh if I knew you was all about your looks I would of taken off your face. Uh never mind. Ask me to do your hair some time Lacey. And your make up."I said,"Come on y/n. Give him a break he tried to complemenet you."Aphmua said,"Well getting them and then giving them back is just a way to get you killed."I said as we walked to the plaza,"NOT ALL THE TIME!!"Laurence yelled from behind,"I can't trust someone even if they treat my cousin with respect. And protect her."I said,"Wait your related to Lady Aphmua?"Garroth asked,"ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME!?!?"Laurence asked/yelled,"NO!"I yelled,"Yeah y/n is related to me. She's the princess of..."Aphmua said and I cut her off,"I'm the princess of weapons."I said and she looked at me and then we stopped at plaza as Levin walked to Aphmua,"Momma."he said and she picked him up and she tried to give him to me,"Sorry babys are NOT my thing. Only guarding things,and people.....now,"I mumbled the last part,"Hey y/n maybe you can be my right.....left hand guard. Garroth is my right hand one."Aphmua said,"I'll try it out tomorrow."I said.

Hey maybe I'll add in new people just give me their names. What they wear. What their good at. And I'l add them. And I might add my self so you know me better. If you see a Mia Allen in the future....THAT'S ME!!!!

LOVE YA!!