Chapter Twenty Five: And All Is Well

Destiny's POV

I hit Annie so hard we both crumple to the ground, I continue punching her face. Punch after punch after punch. That is, until two arms encircle my waist and pull me away from the damage I'm doing.

"She's a child Destiny!" Ainsley exclaims, standing in front of me.

I growl, my wolf pushing forwards, wanting to be let out. So that's what I let her do. I let her take over. She shifts and the grip on me failed, who I figured was Jasper holding me. I jump onto Annie as she tries to get up and drag my claws down her stomach. She screeches in pain, but I don't care. She put me through too much. Way too much. That's for taking my siblings. I bite into her neck, killing her almost instantly. That's for all the shit she put me through.

I back away shifting back human feeling rather weak. I look around at everyone's stunned faces before collapsing on my weak legs and hitting my head hard enough to knock me out cold.

***

"Destiny? Wake up love." Jaspers voice says softly. Sparks are flying through my hand so I know he's holding it. Slowly I open my eyes looking up at Jasper.

"Dylan?" I ask instantly, my voice a little croaky.

Jaspers face falls. "You want to see him?"

I nod frantically, hardly realizing we're in the pack hospital. I just want to see my brother... My dead brother. Everything inside me is shutting down, like there was no reason to be here without having everyone I love. Jasper picks me up out of the bed and sets me on my feet, helping me balance. Then he leads me to a room where Dylan is lying limp on a bed. A heart monitor beeping beside him, his chest weakly rising and falling- wait, what?

"He's alive?" I whisper.

"Annie just missed his heart, she missed just about everything important." Jasper explains.

The happiness that dwells inside me makes me feel like I'm about to explode. "He's alive! Dylan's alive!" I can feel tears stream down my cheeks, happy ones.

Tyler walks in, Ainsley and Alison behind him. "Hey Destiny." He says, and the hug I give him is tighter than he could probably handles but I don't care. Dylan's alive and my siblings are safe. It's all over. Annie and Randolf are gone. It's all over. All done. No one's going to haunt me anymore. No one's going to hurt me anymore.

"I think we're in need of a celebration." Alison smiles, looking at me with mischief in her eyes.

"Can we wait until Dylan wakes up? I want him to celebrate with us too." I say softly.

Jasper wraps his arms around me from behind and kisses my cheek. "Of course love."

Tyler excuses himself, even saying a goodbye to a sleeping Dylan, before leaving the room. Saying he has business to attend to. Ainsley and Alison leave soon after, needing to go out. I stay with Dylan for a bit longer, though soon, Jasper informs me we have to go home because they have to take more tests.

I leave him reluctantly, holding onto Jaspers hand so tightly I believe I'll break it.

"So... So what happens now?" I whisper.

"Now? Now I ask if you would like to start a family with me." Jasper says.

I almost choke on air. What!? Woah, no, I'm still so young.

"It's okay, we don't have to start one yet love." Jasper says softly, lifting me up. Probably reading my facial expressions.

I choose my reply carefully. "I would love to start a family with you," I say quietly. "But not yet. I'm still too young."

I can feel Jaspers happiness through our bond. "Of course love." He says. "Now you must be exhausted."

I just shrug. I was more... in shock.

"Let's get you to bed. Tomorrow we'll celebrate." Jasper says, carrying me to the pack house. To our room.

"That sounds good to me." I say softly as I'm set down in bed.

Sudden fatigue settles over me and I fall asleep soon after.

***

Some Time Later...

I laugh as I watch my siblings dance with all my friends. Dylan was sitting beside my brother Dylan, they talked animatedly, using their hands. Probably talking about something stupid too.

Jasper pulls me onto the dance floor and I smile as I dance alongside him. Our moves flowing together.

"We're finally at peace." I sigh happily.

"Finally." Jasper smiles.

"Oh! I have something I need to do!" I run to our house and grab the big piece of paper I had made oh so long ago. Along with as many different paints as I can hold. I still had to get everyone's handprint!

I explain to Jasper and soon the whole pack is lining up to put their handprint on the paper. I smile, Jasper and I's handprints in the middle and everyone else's around ours. I loved it and I wanted it to be something the whole pack could always look to.

So in time, it was framed. Put in the pack house. I often came to look at it, it was nice. A reminder of all the people we had to back up one another.

Dylan had recovered and my siblings all found mates of their own. All in different packs. Tyler had been mated to a Luna and now was the alpha to a pack. Dylan was the beta of his pack with a mate of his own. Ainsley and Alison found themselves mates in another pack, both of their mates I had threatened not to hurt them. So, I think we're all good.

All was well. And I just hope it stays that way.

---------------------

Well, I do hope you all enjoyed the story cause I sure enjoyed writing it. No, this story won't have a sequel. But I do plan on writing another werewolf mate story soon. :) But you should all go check out my other stories! Hehe. Any way, I wanna thank you all for 69k reads and 2k votes. Like, holy crap. I love everyone who made that possible.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3