Chapter Twenty Two: Terrible Realization

I understand you don't like authors notes and crap in the beginning but I want to say I'm sorry it took like over a month for a new update. And I'm sorry it's so crappy. I've been having issues lately with school and writing is one of the last things I think of. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

-

I walk out, going to visit Isabella. Although, Jasper appears behind me and grabs my arm.

"They're already coming here love." He says, spinning me around.

"Oh." I mumble.

"How're your legs?" Jasper teases.

When I woke up, I could barely walk, which had never happened to me before. I was freaking out a bit but Jasper just stayed in bed with me until I decided I could walk again. He told me it's because of our love making last night and he was sorry he hurt me.

I didn't understand what he meant until I saw the bruises above my hips. He said my body wasn't used to werewolf strength so that's why I got hurt.

"Fine." I huff in reply.

Not only did I get bruises, but my head hurt. It was hard blocking out the packs conversation, and I had been accidentally been letting thoughts slip out to Jasper because his link was even harder to block.

Jasper walks over and lifts up my shirt, checking the bruises. "Do they hurt?"

"No." I shake my head. I really didn't feel them.

I watch as he traces his fingers along them. He had a frown on his face. I gently push his hand away and he sighs letting my shirt drop.

"I'm sorry love. I didn't mean to hurt you." Jasper says.

"It's fine. It was an amazing night." I smile. He smiles back.

Isabella comes in, Jarrett in tow. I laugh and run over, hugging Isabella. But she scrunches up her nose before her eyes widen.

"You did it!" She squeals.

"What...?" I frown.

"Jarrett can you smell it?" Isabella giggles.

"Yeah." He chuckles.

"Smell what? I don't smell anything?" I whine.

"You and Jasper finished the mating process!" Isabella smiles.

"You can smell that?" I frown, furrowing my brow.

"Your scent is mixed with mine now love." Jasper explains.

I nod slightly. So I smelt different to them? Weird.

"Can it come off?" I tilt my head.

Jasper looks a tad bit hurt, he sighs and shakes his head. "No."

"Okay." I nod.

"Hey, missy, you and I have some shopping to do." Isabella says.

I nod. We did. I promised we'd go shopping next time we met up. We had been once before, and it's strange because Isabella and I are complete opposites. Though, we seem to be fine.

"Are the boys coming?" I ask, looking at Jasper and Jarrett.

"If they want." Isabella shrugs.

Jasper nods. "Please."

"You two aren't going to the mall without us or at least a guard." Jarrett snorts.

I let out a low growl in his direction, I can take care of myself! Isabella slaps me in the face and I give her a look. "I will tackle you."