Chapter 2

Michael's POV
I hear Zero scream" Daddy, tie my shoes!" Then running, Zero stops next to me and looks at me, I pull her onto the couch, and tie her shoes. I looked at her stomach, it was very thin, I looked at her, she was smiling, wiggling around, wanting to leave, I smiled, after I finished she jumped up and ran around, the boys came down and laughed, we finally left.
Zero's POV
We finally left, I ran to the car and jumped in. Daddy said" so, where ya want to eat?" I shrugged, Calum said" what do you like?" I said" pizza, fries, burgers, uh.. Pancakes! Bacon! Cereal! Cake! Cupcakes, ice cream! Chips!" Luke said" ookay! So, we'll just go to.." I said" I hop!!!" They laughed, then nodded, I said" yay!"
Calum's POV
Luke and I are in the back with Zero. She's just a little ball of energy, and it's adorable, I puff out my face and look at her, she busts out laughing, covering her face with Luke's arm, Luke just laughed at her, I said" hey, Zero, where'd you go?" She peeled away from Luke's arm, looking at me, she said" right here!" A song came on, from the radio, it was one of our songs too, Beside you, I sang" with in a minute, I was all packed up. I've got a ticket to another world. I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go." Luke sang" the silent words are hard to speak, when you're thoughts are all I see," don't ever leave", she said to me." We looked at Zero, who was just hypnotized by our singing, I said" Zero, you sing." She nodded, " when we both fall asleep underneath the same sky. to the beat of our hearts at the same time. So close but so far away." Ashton stopped the car pulling over, Michael and Ashton looked back at her, Luke and I looked down at her. She said" what? I know it's bad." She looked down, I said" no, it's not bad, it's great!" Michael said" you can sing!" She looked up blushing, and hid her face in her hands. Luke said" sing some more." She nodded, she sang" she sleeps alone. My heart wants to come home. I wish I was, I wish I was beside you. She lies awake. I'm trying to find the words to say. I wish I was, I wish I was beside you." Luke and I sang" Another day and I'm somewhere new.
I made a promise that I'll come home soon.
Bring me back, bring me back to you.
When we both wake up underneath the same sun.
Time stops, I wish that I could rewind.
So close but so far away." We stopped singing and Zero, was being a little crazy, just moving and bumping into us on purpose.
Once we got to the restaurant, we got out, Zero ran for the door, and went inside, I ran to catch up to the little energy. Once I did, she was standing waiting for us, the boys came in and we got a table.
Zero's POV
I sat down, Daddy sat on my right, while Ash sat on my left, Calum and Luke sat in front of us. I kept lightly kicking Calum, he chuckled lightly, then hit my foot with his, we kept playing footies, when Daddy said" really, Calum, Zero, stop." Me and Calum stopped, laughing a bit. We ordered and geez we can all eat! I ordered pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, and chicken, they all ordered whatever. Once the food came, we all ate, hurriedly, because we were all really hungry. Once we finished eating, we left, Daddy picked me up, he said" where ya wanna go, princess?" I said" Park!" He said" park, it is." We started driving to the park, once we got there, I got out and ran, I heard them calling out for me, I got to the play set and started playing with the other kids, I saw daddy and the boys looking at me, smiling. I ran up to them, jumping into Calum's arms, he laughed falling back a little. I smiled, Daddy said" alright, let's go." Calum carried me to the car. Once we got in, ash started driving.
Michael's POV
I got a text on my phone from our manager, saying" Michael, we have a meeting about tour, today! At 3:30, it's 2:45." We got back to the house, Zero ran off, I said" guys, we have a meeting, very soon, at 3:30." Calum said" who's gonna watch Zero?" I said" she'll have to come with us, I guess." They shrugged and went to change into something more clean, I went to find Zero, I walked up stairs, and said" Zero?!" I didn't hear her reply, I said" Zero, where are you princess?" Then I heard her, in her room, I walked in and saw her playing with a stuffed animal, she looked at me, I said" hey, we gotta head to a meeting, come on." She nodded, getting up, I saw a tiny bit of fear in her eyes, she ran pass me and downstairs she went, I laughed, walking into my own room to change my shirt. I walked back downstairs and saw Zero, leaning back against Cal, they were watching something, I said" where's Luke and Ash?" Cal said" in their rooms." Not taking his eyes off the screen, Zero was just hypnotized, I chuckled and screamed" Luke! ash! Come on!" They came running down, we finally left.
Zero's POV
Once we got in the car, they started explaining things to me, which I'm still confused. Calum said" we are going on tour in a few months, you're coming with us!" I smiled, Luke said" it'll be great, we are going everywhere." I leaned against his arm, my eyes dropped, I fell asleep.
Luke's POV
I said" it'll be great, we are going everywhere." I felt Zero lean against my arm, I looked down and saw her asleep, I smiled, Calum said" aw! Little Zero. Is tired." We all chuckled, she moved a bit but stilled.
Once we got to the office, I said" Michael, little problem." He looked at me, then his eyes trailed to Zero, still asleep, he said" I'll get her." He got out and Calum got out, Michael picked her up gently, carrying her, I got out, ash got out, we went in. Once our manager saw us, Adam came up to us, with everyone else In involved in the tour. Calum, Ash and I blocked little Zero from view, while they talked about something, or was it someone, touring with us. Or we are touring with again.