Before the Ritual

Start from the beginning

' Well no, but the way you killed showed that there is a reason, so what was it ?' He said he was standing right in front of me. I wanted to tell him, I feel like I can tell him anything.

' In the 1930's I was tortured by a King for two months. The day I killed all those people was the day I was tortured by a pack of wolves and it brought back all the memories from the 30's' I blurted out tears streaming. He cupped my face in his hands and wiped my tears.

' Oh, sweetheart, I shouldn't of asked.' He regret in his eyes.

' It's fine, you would of found out sooner or later.' 

' Can I ask why this king did what he did ?' Klaus asked me.

' I was in a relationship with someone in his inner circle. He double crossed the king and he blamed it on me.' I said. Klaus expression went from soft to anger.

' What was his name ?'

' Marcel.' I stuttered. I wanted to change the subject and began to say 

' Shouldn't you be planning your ritual ?'

' Don't worry about that love, I've had it planned for a 1000 years.' He said grinning, I smiled at him.

' I hope it goes well.' I told him. He looked in my eyes to see if I was lying and he smiled when he saw I wasn't. His hands let go of my face and he held his hand out asking for me to hold it and I said yes.
We began to walk through the woods.

' You know Alexandria your the first person to actually understand me.' Klaus said with a smile. I'm guessing he doesn't smile a lot around other people.

' What makes you say that  ?'

' Well you saw that I'm not a monster even though I like to make people think that I am one, you saw that I am a man with monsters.' He said as he looked down to the ground.  I stopped and put my other hand on his face pulling it up to look at me.

' I understood you because I have monsters too.' I said with a small smile. We looked into each others eyes for a while. I kept looking at his lips and he kept looking at mine. I couldn't take it any more, I crashed my lips with his. He responded immediately. Klaus sped me to a tree, my back crashing against it, I felt a small amount of pain but it was replaced by lust. His tongue traced my lips asking for entry and I denied causing him to growl. His hands moved down to my breasts and he squeezed them causing me to gasp, he slipped his tongue in and we both fought for dominance. Klaus won. My hands made there way through his strawberry blonde hair causing him to growl again. We kissed for a while. He pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine. He smiled and I giggled. 

We heard some call my name out. I groaned. I haven't been gone that long have I. Klaus kissed me again and sped off. I smiled but now I felt guilty, I cheated on Elijah. 

' Alexandria !' The voice called out again. Please don't be Elijah. I can't not face him.

' Alexandria Rose Marie Salvatore.' It was just Damon. I sped to were is voice was coming from and I found him with a bottle of bourbon.

' Damon.' 

' Alex, Where the hell did you go ?' He asked me.

' I needed to go for a walk, the house was suffocating me.' He nodded.

' I know how you feel kid.' He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

' Damon I've done something bad' I told my brother, tears started to brim.

' Alex ?' Worry all over his face as he asked me.

' I cheated on Elijah. ' I said and tears started to fall down my face.

' Oh, Alex.' 

'  Damon, I have something good in my life and I ruined it.'

' Alex, he doesn't know that you cheated and he doesn't have to find out.' Damon said. Could I live with the guilt ?

' Damon, I can't. It would eat me up.' I told him he pulled me in to a hug.

' It's going to be okay Alex, I'm here for you.' Damon said and kissed me on the forehead. I pulled away and smiled.

' Thanks day.'

' Your welcome little one, now lets get back. Stefan thinks Klaus got to you.' I nodded. My heart fluttered when Damon mentioned Klaus's name. I'm I falling for the original hybrid ?
We walked through the woods talking about all the adventures we've been on and it got my mind off things. We arrived back at the boarding house to find it empty.

' I guess there not here.'

' Yeah, Stefan may have taken Elena out for a hike.'

'A hike ?' I asked Damon.

' Yeah it maybe because I fed her my blood.' He said and I groaned. I can't deal with another vampire Katherine.

' Well done Damon !'

' Why thank you sister.' He said with a smirk. I slapped him across the back of head and walked over to the alcohol. The guilt is still eating at me. I cheated. I am such a bitch.

' What do we do now ?' Damon asked.

' We wait.'  I said as I poured myself a drink.

( I only own Alexandria, All the other characters are product of TVD/TO.)