Cartman x abused! Reader

Start from the beginning

You couldn't keep your eyes off the boy in front of you.
That bright red jacket, and that adorable hat on his head covering his dark brunette hair.
You smiled faintly thinking about him.

You shook your head when the teacher called on you. "(Y/n)! What's the answer?" Mr garrison asked as you looked up to him and bit your lip.

Damn. He caught you not paying attention again.
"Uhm I don't know..-"

"It was because she was staring at cartman again!" One of the girls In the back of the room said loudly, and laughed as you blushed furiously and glared at her.

"No I wasn't! I was just thinking and looking ahead of me!" You snapped back at her as she scoffed and rolled her eyes earning a laugh from the class.

"Shut up!" You yelled, just wanting to scream and cry your head off.
Last night was awful. This morning was worse.
And now people making fun of you for having a crush.
They act like they never had one before.

Cartman looked behind him, and looked at your face which was even redder than before now, looking into the eyes of your crush.

He noticed the black eye you had and the bruise on your cheek and raised a brow at you.
You looked down and mr garrison sighed.
"Okay class that's enough. You all act like you haven't wanted to get it on with someone." He said a little immaturely but it made everybody stop chatting.

Cartman gave a small weirded expression to you as you just frowned down at your paper.
He rolled his eyes and turned back around.

The bell rung and you were just about to go out the door when you heard your teacher call out to you.
"Hey, (y/n). Sit down for a minuet." He said a little concerned.

Oh no.
Did you do something wrong?
What else had had to go wrong today.

You frowned and nervously sat in a desk and looked up at him with anxiety rushing over you poorly.
"Y-Yes mr garrison..?" You asked in a small voice as he sighed and walked in front of you.

"What's wrong with your eye and cheek? It wasn't there before on Friday. It happened over the weekend." He said looking at your eye closely.

Your eyes widened slightly and gave a nervous look to him.
"O-Oh That! Yeah, I accidentally ran into the wall while texting," you said trying to think of an excuse.

He stared at you blankly. "A wall." Unamused, he crossed his arms with a brow raised as you hummed in reply shaking your head yes.

"Mhm!" You said as he sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Very well. Good luck getting rid of that." He said as you nodded and ran out.

That was close...

You sighed and walked im right into someone.

Son of a bitch.

"Hey watch where your going dumb bitch!!" Cartman screamed at you as your eyes widened.

"Im s-sorry! I didn't mean to!" You frowned up at him as his expression changed a bit.

"Oh. It's you.." He said as you looked down blushing faintly.

"Mhm.." You hummed in reply as he sighed.

"I know those bruises aren't from a dumb wall." He said tilting his head to smirk at you.

Your eyes widened as you looked up to him with a hesitant look in your eyes.

He noticed you. He really noticed you.
The pain, hurting, EVERYTHING!!! He noticed it!!!!

Your heart pounded in your chest as you looked into his chocolate brown eyes.