Nine ~ Pain

Last Chapter:

As I walk into the kitchen, theres a note on the table. Rushing over, I read it quickly, thinking its another suicide attempt, but it much worse this time... much, much worse. "I swear to god, if you hurt her Fushimi..." Clenching my jaw, I slam the door and leave the apartment, hoping I can get everyone together before times up.

Now:

Dazed and in intense pain, your heavy eyelids flutter open. "Fuck my life..." You mutter, seeing that you're in a damp, empty basement. You sit there, waiting for the steriotypical 'Ah, you're finally awake' that happens every time someone gets kidnapped in movies. It didn't happen. You move yourself around, and realize that you're not chained or tied up. "Great, I must be locked down here then!" Growling, you stand up and start pacing the dark room. "Fuck! Fushimi, I'll kill you!" You slam your fist against the door and try to burn down the room you're in, with no luck. "Good try (y/n), but I'm not stupid. Everything's doused in a flame retardent." You turn to see Fushimi giving you a blank stare. "Asshole! Why'd you bring me here when you know I can kick your ass?" You scowl at the tall man, ready to atrack him if nessecary. "Tsk, idiot. Who do I hate more than anything? Who corrupted you, turned you into whatever you are today?" Fushimi takes a few steps closer to you, examining you. "Yata... but, what do you want with him?" You start to get scared, dreading the answer. "I want to kill him." He whispers in your ear, smirking as horror crosses your features. "You can't! You won't!" He chuckles and walks by you, exiting the room, leaving you in the middle of it, scared for your boyfriends life.

Yata's POV

"If you don't help me save her she'll fucking die! I don't wanna fix this with violence, so you're the only person I can go to!" I feel tears sting my eyes as I explain my situation to the one and only Reisi Munakata. He seems to think about it for a minute before he sighs and slouches. "Fine... (y/n) was great at her job while she worked here, it'd be a shame to let such talent disappear." I feel myself scowl. His answer was cruel, not at all the way a person should think. "How much time does she have?" I check my watch quickly. 'Shit.' "We have one more hour..." Reisi nods and stands up. "Alright, you get your clan together and meet me at the warehouse he's told you to meet him at. Be prepared, just incase he doesn't listen to me." I nod and jump up quickly. I grab my board off the wall and rush outside and down the street, moving as fast as I can. I slam the bar door open, stomping towards Izumo. "Get everyone together, I'll be outside. And be quick about it!" I snarl at him and exit the bar. Inhaling deeply, I try to calm myself down, for (y/n)'s sake. I hear Izumo make some orders, and within 5 minutes everyone's standing in front of me. "Fushimi took (y/n). We're going to get her."

Back To You

Fushimi opens the door and enters the icy room you're sitting in. You're leaning against a damp wall, hanging your head and letting tears flow freely. Fushimi gently grabs your chin and tilts your head up to him. "Don't cry love, I'm only doing this for you. You obviously don't know whats best for your health, so I'm helping." He looks down at you with love, his free hand gently stroking your hair. You start to shake slightly out of fright. He's become so strange. His feeling towards you seem to be changing constantly, from lust, to hate, to pure and utter love. "You're not helping me... you're only hurting me." With a low growl, he grabs your hair and yanks it back with force, making you cry out in pain. "No, this is hurting you. Getting rid of Misaki, thats helping!" He slaps you quickly and storms out of the room, leaving you sobbing, your hands clutched to your now red cheek. 'Yata, please just leave me... don't come get me, he'll kill you.'

You'd fallen asleep on the rough cement floor, your head throbbing from the slap and the hair pulling. You feel someone grab your arm and pull you up quickly, almost yanking your arm out if the socket. Dazed, you stumble a bit until you're fully awake. Fushimi's smiling down at you crazily, his sanity long gone. "It's tiiime~! You're going to watch me destroy him, just like he destroyed you." Throwing you over his shoulder, he walks up a flight of stairs, his nails digging into your leg, leaving tiny crescent shaped cuts. "Fushimi, please don't do this!" You sob out one last plea, only to shoved back into a wall, your head slamming against it. "SHUT UP! You'll love me, I'll make you... you're mine and only mine." He buries his face in your neck and nuzzles you. "Now come on! Show time!" He smiles psychotically and picks you up again. Giving up, your shove your face into your hands and cry for the 50th time today. You cry out in shock and pain as he suddenly drops you to the ground. You pull your hands out of your face and look around at the familiar faces surrounding you. Dewa, Rikio, Izumo, even Reisi. But most importantly, Yata, who's standing in front of everyone, looking desperate and angry. "You idiot! You should've left me! He's gonn-" A hands slaps over your mouth, making your teeth clash. He presses his lips to your ear and whispers into it, "Don't ruin the surprise." You whimper and pull away from him the rocky ground digging into your skin.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Yata yells, his voice craking with the strength of his emotions. You sob out and rush over to Yata's side, clinging to him. "You need to go... he's going to kill you.. go!" Yata wraps an arm protectively around you. "If it means you're safe, then so fucking be it." He kisses you gently, and rubs your still red cheek. (From when Fushimi slapped you btw) "He'll pay for hurting you." You grab him and kiss him with as much love and passion you can muster, for what might be the last time. Ever. "Just..." Your voice cracks and you need to breathe deeply. "Just be careful." He smiles gently and tucks a strand of your hair behind your ear. "I promise I'll be fine Princess." He turns his back to you and walks towards Fushimi, who'd been watching the whole scene with rage. 'Princess... I like that...'

¤¤¤ Next chapter is the last! Be prepared! I know, Fushimi is WAAAY OOC, but I picture him as Yandere, so, yeah. He's gone crazy with love. Also, I had to make Yata sweet and cuddly, you know, right before the end. Next chapter may be super short... depends on if I add flashbacks and stuff I guess. So, yeep. Peace out Brosamos!