Three ~ Red

Last Chapter:

"Why the fuck did you bring me here?" Instead of answering, he turns to Izumo who sighs and walks towards you. "We need to talk."

Now:

We need to talk, the four words that strike fear into even the bravest of men. "Shit..." you mumble under you breath. A smirk crosses Yata's face as he sees your obvious discomfort. Turning towards him, you open your mouth to yell, but Izumo grabs your arm and drags you away quickly, Anna trailing behind. Pulling you inside a smaller room, you cross your arms and huff. "What is it then?" Letting out a lighthearted laugh, he motions for you to sit in a couch sitting in the corner of the room. You stay standing until Anna tugs on your hand, pulling you with her. As you sit down, she lays her head on your lap and closes her eyes. Smiling, you play with her hair. "Anna really likes you." You look up at Izumo and roll your eyes. "At least one of you guys does." Letting out another light laugh, he leans against the wall. "True enough, but don't take it personally. They only hate you because of your king who... well, you know." You see a flash of pain cross his face, and you feel tears sting your eyes. "Yeah... I know..." Izumo examines your face, then nods like he just made his mind up on something.  "You're not like your other clansmen. You're more... sympathetic. You feel our pain. Why is that?" You blush slightly as he tilts his head. Your hand floats up to your arm on instinct, rubbing an old scar. "When I'd first heard of Homra, I'd wanted to join. More than anything. But... my plans changed, and I ended up joining the wrong people I guess. Your king was a great one, and I hate knowing that I'm under the lead of the one who... who killed him." Smiling slightly, Izumo nods, satisfied with your answer. "Well then, on that note, Anna wants you to become an honorary member of Homra, until we can get you away from Reisi." You take almost no time to think about it, nodding immediately. His smile grows. "Well then, welcome to Homra."

"What the fuck Izumo? How the hell can you trust her?" Almost everyone had accepted your membership, trusting Izumo and Anna. Everyone except Yata. He was in complete disbelief that anyone could trust you, a blue. You watch as Izumo trys to calm him down, explaining the situation. "There is no way that blue bitch is a good person!" You've finally heard enough. "Shut the fuck up Misaki! He wasn't asking you what you think!" Spinning quickly to glare at you, he stalks towards you. A heavy silence fills the bar as everyone watches the scene unfold. "You have no right to talk to me after what your people did to Mikoto!" Feeling your anger rise, you look up at him, putting your hands on his chest and shoving him as hard as you can. He falls to the floor with a loud thump and glares at you, his eyes piercing into your soul. He stands up quickly, punching you in the nose. You didn't really hurt, but you decided to use his weakness for women on him. You grab your nose and look at him with watery eyes. You see guilt immediately flood his features. Taking your chance, you swing your leg around, knocking him to the floor. Pinning him to the ground you growl lightly as he stares at you in shock. "Don't ever fucking doubt me, Misaki." He pushes you off him, a blush covering his face. He stands up and grabs his board, looking at you with guarded eyes. "Don't call me that." He turns his back to you and leaves the bar. You turn to Izumo and shrug apologetically. He laughs. "Its fine. You should go home now, we'll talk to him tomorrow." Nodding you leave the bar. You walk the few doors up to your apartment and open the door. Walking up a few floors, you reach your room and go to open it, when your neighbor walks out of his. "Oh fuck me!" You yell, throwing your hands in the air. Yata looks at you, confused. As realization hits, his jaw drops. "Shit." You growl out a few curses before you slam your door open and walk into your room. "Of course he's my fucking neighbor!" You slam a few things around as you dig through your draws, trying to find something to change into. Grabbing an oversized t-shirt and a pair of jeans, you tear off you Scepter 4 uniform and pull on the shirt and pants. You grab a book off your dresser and plop down on your couch with a large sigh. You open your book and curl up with a blanket.

As soon as you calm yourself down, someone knocks on the door. Expecting it to be Fushimi, you open it quickly. "Fushimi, its not a goo........ What do you want Misaki?" You smirk slightly at the boy in front of you. He looks like a child who's just beem scolded. "Don't call me that! Anyway, Izumo told me to come apologize to you." You snort lightly and lean against your door frame. "Why? I'm the one who kicked your ass." He narrows his eyes at you slightly. "I wasn't ready, plus, you tricked me!" You giggle lightly and smile at him. "You should always be ready, and you should always know your opponents weaknesses. For example, yours is girls." Turning bright red, his mouth opens and closes a few times, incapable of forming words. "H-how did you..." You giggle again and tap the side of your head. "I know everything." Pouting, he folds his arms across his chest. "You really are a bitch... you know what, I'm gonna find your weakness!" You shake your head and look up at the redhead. "You have fun with that." You then close the door in his face and throw yourself back onto the couch. "There's no way he'll find out... no way." Touching your scar again you shudder as you remember. The darkness... darkness everywhere.

¤¤¤ Sorry if you don't like this... I'm trying really hard and I'm having fun writing it... also, thoughts on lemon? So yeah, love ya, Internet Kisses *Mwa!*