Chapter 38. Finding Out!

Start from the beginning

I grabbed a test and held it up to the light to see if the lines would change but it didn't. I walked over to my mirror and lifted up my shirt and surely you can see my little stomach poking out already. I smiled at rubbed my hand over it.

"I can't wait to mee-"

The door swung open and I hid the test behind my back putting my hand over my heart scared for my life as the adrenaline started pumping threw
my body. Bradley eyed me suspiciously.

"What's that?" He asked curiously.

"What's what?"

I started to get a little bit nervous when my eyes darted to the bed where all the test laid out on the bed. I chewed my bottom lip hoping he would get something and leave so I can could hide everything.

"Behind your back." He walked closer to me and I stepped away.

"Haha your funny Brad there isn't anything behind my back!" I laughed but it came out awkward.

He took a step toward me and I stepped back again.

"Kinsley. What. Is. Behind. Your. Back. And. Don't. Lie. To. Me!"

I could hear the anger start to rise in his voice.

"Bradley there is nothing behind my back you're being delusional."

"Hold up your hands." He demanded.

Oh shit! I tried to slip the test in my pants but it fell to the floor with a Thud. His eyes snapped to the test and I bent down to pick it up but Bradley practically dove for it. He got up off the floor and looked at it. I looked away because I didn't know if he was going to be happy or sad about it

"Kinsley." He spot softly.

My eyes snapped to his hopeful ones.

"Who's pregnancy test is this?"

I looked to the floor not being able to hold his gaze any longer.

"It's mine Bradley." I mumbled

I felt Bradley arms sneak around my waist. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. A few tears even slipped out of his eyes. He had the biggest smile on his face.

"I've waited so long for you I even had dreams about my mate. When we first met It wasn't exactly how I thought it would be but I wouldn't change it for the world. Kinsley Marie Winston you just made me the happiest mate alive."

He kissed my lips passionately and softly. He pulled away and got on his knees kissing my growing stomach.

"Hey there little guy or girl daddy can't wait till he meets you."

I blushed deep red.

He got up off the floor and kissed my forehead. And then he started laughing.

"What so funny?"

He pointed at the bed.

"How many did you do?"

"All the ones they had at the store."

He walked over to the bed looking at all of them. He turned towards me and pulled me off some where.

"Let's go see if you are actually pregnant."

He pushed open the infirmary and Genesis smiled at us.

"What can I help you with Alpha, Luna?"

"We're here for a pregnancy test."

He said with a smile on his face.

"Okay, lay down right here please."

I layed down and Bradley sat down in the chair next to me holding my hand.

She lifted up my shirt and put the gel on my stomach. She moved the monitor thing all over my stomach while looking at the small screen.

"Ok if you look right here you would see-" pause. "See this white thing that's the baby so congratulations." pause "Wait hold on there's three more."

She moved the monitor some more.

"Congratulations your having quadruplets."

I looked at Bradley with a shocked face and then back at the Doctor.

"So your telling me, that when it's time to give I'm gonna have four kids come out of my vagina!"

She laughed.

"That's one way to put it."

"This is all your fault I'm carrying quadruplets."

He smiled at me sheepishly.

"You better fucking run! When I catch you your dead!" I sat up and rubbed the stuff off of my stomach.

He got out of the chair and was holding his hand up in surrender.

"Woah! Calm down babe!"

"Calm down! You want me to calm down!" I could feel my blood start to boil.

"N-No, I didn't mean that-"

He ran out of the room once I stood up and started chasing him.

"Come back here!" I yelled.

Thank you for reading my very first book!! 😄❤

Comment
Vote
&
Follow
Me