Chapter 26. Introduction To The Pack

Kinsley

After I got out of the bath I started working on my hair. I blow dried it and then parted it in the middle and straightened it. It was seven- thirty shoot I'm gonna be late! I slipped into the white floor length mermaid lace dress that hugs my curves in the right places. I put on my diamond bracelet and neckless. I put on my three inch heels and then I put on some mascara and eyeliner. Then I brushed my teeth and added perfume I was now ready. Just as on que there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened and Bradley walked in.

"Hey."

I didn't say anything back still mad about our argument earlier.

"Look I know your still mad at me but if you just le-"

"I don't want to hear it." I help my hand up shushing him.

I walked up to my mirror and did a final check. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

"You look beautiful tonight."

I looked at him through the mirror and he gave me a huge smile which made me smile. He walked to the door and opened it.

"Shall we?"

I smiled again because he 'tried' to do his southern accent. I walked out the door and he entwined our hands. I tried to pull away but he held on tighter.

"Just for tonight."

I sighted I just wanna lay in my bed and watch sad movies, eating ice cream or chocolate frosting.

He held my hips walking down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs there was a lady with long brown hair and brown eyes smiling at me. She was with a tall man with sandy blonde hair and hazel eyes. He was also smiling at me. They must be his parents. We got to the bottom she pulled me into a hug.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I'm so happy he found you! I'm gonna have grand babies soon ahh!"

"Okay Elena let go you're choking the poor girl." The guys said.

She let me go and gave me a huge smile, they're definitely his parents. His father held out his arms at me and I smiled and took it.

"I'm Elena and this is my mate Derek."

"Hello I'm Kinsley very nice to meet you."

"She's polite and beautiful what a keeper." Derek said to Bradley.

"Oh I know that Father."

He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes pretending to enjoy it but in reality I wanted to punch the shit out of him.

"Let's go it's about to start."

We walked out the side door to get behind the stage. That's when the nerves started to kick in. I heard a lot of voice's on the other side am I ready for this? What if I'm a horrible Luna? How could I possibly protect them in a attack? I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even hear Bradley call my name. He looked at me and I shook my head no because I was panicking.

"I can't do this." I mouthed to him.

He walked down the steps and kissed me. I could feel the panic and nervousness start to go away.

"I'm right there beside you."

He pecked my lips and walked up the the three little stairs. The crowd roared with excitement.

"Tonight is a very special night to me because I fell in love with a very special girl-"

They roared and whistled loudly.

"I would like to introduce the love of my life and my mate Kinsley Winston!" He yelled.

The crowd roared and screamed almost blowing my ear drums out. I walked up the steps and put on a big smile. I walked over to Bradley and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I may not know everything about werewolf's but I will do everything in my power to protect each and every one of you till I die-"

Some people were smiling at me and some were glaring me.

"Until then I will be the best Luna I can be to you and my mate" I smiled

They roared again, then the ceremony began his Beta James handed him a knife and he cut his hand.

"Woah Bradley! What are you doing!"

I grabbed his hand trying to stop the bleeding, why isn't anybody bringing him a towel?

"It's okay Kinsley it's part of the ceremony."

He laughed a bit.

How was I suppose to know that, the crowd laughed and I looked at them and smiled.

"Do you Kinsley Winston take the Starlight pack to protect and care for to your best ability till death?"

"I do"

"Do you Bradley king take Kinsley to stand by your side and protect your pack till death?"

"I do" He looked at me and smiled

"Now Kinsley please drink his blood."

They put his blood in a small cup and I drank it. Then I cut my hand putting it in a small cup. He drank it and then he kissed me.

"Awwww that's cute too bad your not his real mate."

My attention was directed to a orange blonde bimbo almost wearing nothing. I've seen her before at school.

"Excuse me?"

"Baby!"

She pushed me aside making me fall on my butt. She ran towards him and jumped on him but he didn't catch her so she fell on the floor.

"Baby! Your gonna be a daddy!"

I froze.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm pregnant!"

"Well is not mine! I'm an Alpha only Alpha mate's can get pregnant!"

"I am you mate!" She pouted.

"NO YOU AREN'T! IF YOU ARE PREGNANT I'M NOT THE FATHER YOU SLEEP AROUND TOO MUCH!"

"I THINK I WOULD REMEMBER THE LAST PERSON I SLEPT WITH AND IT WAS WAS YOU!"

"I HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCHED YOU IN ALMOST A YEAR IN A HALF! AND THAT'S TO LONG FOR YOU"

"WELL THEN EXPLAIN TO ME WHY I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD!!"

I grabbed her by her hair and threw her into the crowd. She looked up at me with fear and shock. I could feel my blood boiling and all I see is red.

"DON'T YOU EVER COME NEAR MY MATE AGAIN! OR I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL REGRET IT!" I screamed and then fainted.