Chapter 19. Suspicious People

Kinsley

I got out the car as fast as I could that was the most awkward car ride of my life!

"Hey Kinsley wait up!"

I just kept on walking their crazy!

Bradley

I walked up stairs into my office. I need answer's and I need them now. I grabbed the phone and called James.

'Hello.'
'James I need your help.'
'Yeah sure what do you need?'
'We have to break into my mates parents house.'
'Why?'
'I'll explain later.'
'Be there in five.'

He hung up and then I dialed John's number.

'Hello?'
'I need more information on my mates parents.'
'Why?'
'Because something's not right about them.'

I heard the sound of his fingers typing away.

'I can't find them anymore.'
'What do you mean you can't find them.'
'Hold on.'

He started typing on his computer again

'I'll keep on looking and call you when I find something.'
'Yeah ok thanks.'

The door bell went off and I walked down stairs and opened the door. James was standing here.

"What's going on?"
"I'll tell you on the way."

I took the keys off the hook and headed towards their house. When we got close enough I made sure to park next to the forest so that it leads to the back of her house. we got out the car and started walking.

"So what's going on?"
"I think my mate is Emelia Bessette."
"What? How do you know it's her."
"Well when she shifted I saw something behind her ear and it was the royal symbol."
"That's crazy!"
"Yeah I know."
"So what are we looking for?"
"Old pictures or documents to at least give us a clue to who they are or who I know she is."
"Alright."

The rest of the walk was quiet. I made sure to sniff out the area to see if anybody was home. There scent was faint but still here. We checked to see if the sliding glass door was open but it was locked. Then we checked the front door and it was also locked.

"Go check to see if an up stairs window is open."

He nodded and left. I walked around to each bottom window to see if they were open but they weren't.

'There's a window open it's your mates room.'

I climbed up the vine and crawled through her window. I walked out to the hallway and called for James.

"James were are you?"
"I'm in the office."

I made my way down the hallway and into the office. James was digging through the drawers.

"I'm gonna go look somewhere else."
"Okay."
"Stay alert." I warned.
"Yes Alpha."

I went into their room and searched the drawers then I went into the closet. The closet was half empty, there was few shoes on the floor even some clothes. Well someone left in a hurry. I searched more around the room then headed down stairs to the hallway closet to find something.

"Brad I think I found something!"

I walked up stairs back into the office.

"If I'm not mistaken isn't this a blue print of the royal castle?"
"Let me see that."

I snatched it out of his hands. This is definitely a blue print of the royal castle.

"Why would they need this? Like some secret attack or something?"
"I have no idea but guessing all the red markings I would think so."

I sighed and sat down.

"Maybe she is the long lost daughter."

I pinched the bridge of my nose this can't be happening!

"How am I supposed tell Kinsley."
"And the royal family." I said

"Put the stuff back just in case they decide to come back."

He started to put the stuff back into the drawers. I walked back to her room and jumped through the window landing on my feet seconds later James jumped down. We walked towards the car.

"So what are you gonna do?"
"I have no idea."