Teaser

I have a to-do list that I should accomplish before the year ends. For the last two years, I had been doing things that I haven't done before that I wanted to personally experience. I have crossed out most in my list, except for the last one - to see Aurora Borealis in person. The Northern lights had been an awesome phenomenon that I had been dreaming to experience myself. But it wasn't that easy especially now that I only have two months left before I hit the deadline. Not to mention that I'm on the other side of the planet, and that in order for me to see the fruition of my dream, I have to travel half-way through the globe.

But I was persistent. The news that the sun had been showing stellar solar activities that may produce the greatest display of Northern lights ever motivated me to pursue my dream despite the odds and the risks. I really wana see Aurora Borealis in my lifetime, and it had to be now.

So I set off, planned my trip, and flew to the tip of Norway. Svalvard was a cold as hell place but I didn't mind the freezing temperature because it also guarantees a strategic location that showcases an awesome display of Aurora Borealis. Aside from Aurora, there's another icing on the cake that I could enjoy - the Polar Night. Between mid-November and the end of January, Svalbard is without daylight. With a blue twilight the lightest it gets, my chances of seeing the majestic Aurora dramatically increase.

I knew that this adventure would be a life-changing experience, something that I'll treasure forever, and it got me too excited. Everything was running smoothly according to my plans. Until someone barged in, hauled my ass out in my rented cabin which he claimed as his, and ruined my dream vacation.

I was mad as hell, but just one look at his freezing, icy, blue eyes and my anger would melt. It didn't help that he was speaking in a sexy Australian accent, and every time his voice echoes in the chilling wind, I'll get shameful goosebumps all over my body. No, it wasn't because it's just too freaking cold out there, but the man could make me feel something weird that I have never ever felt before.

Who knew that I'll have a run in with a hot as hell Viking god in the middle of a snowy, freezing Norway? It wasn't in my bucket list, but he just popped out of nowhere. The man was a force to reckon. His six foot frame was too overwhelming for a petite lady like me. But his appalling arrogance was a big turn off, and soon enough, I'm blabbering like crazy.

We fought an intense word war. I abhorred him. I could be the greatest bitch when provoked, but all of my defenses broke down when he whispered my name in his unforgettable Australian accent. Drat, but nobody had ever so sexily whispered "Shah-rhaoen" that way that my panties creamed in excitement.

My life drastically changed that day. He left a lasting impression on me. Lasting impression that turned into memories... unforgettable memories that I'll surely treasure in my heart... forever.