Chapter One Present day

Start from the beginning

“It’s the same with guards as well and you know that.”

“True, but still…”

“Still nothing, we are here for life, might as well get comfortable and make our dying mark.”

 “Three years and you know all this?”

 “Yes, I’m” Kyle tapping his temple, “smart and observant.”

 “That you are,” Senduki smiled.

 Kyle’s heart jumped, he paid me a compliment and he smiled… oh that smile.

 The dinner bell rang and everyone headed for the cafeteria.

 Kyle walked usually alone; he walked down the short step and was in a loud room. 

Noises consist of; curses, fighting, talking and banging of silverwares and plates. Kyle got into the line and was served with foul prison ‘gumbo’.

He doesn’t eat a lot hence why he lost some of his weight but he maintains his muscles.

He sat at a table alone staring at the black and yellow food, with a snort of disgust he pushed it aside and stared out of the bar covered window.

“Hey are you going to eat that” Kyle barely gave the guy the glance as he pushes his food to the source.

‘God, what is this crap” Another voice said, sounding really identical.

“I think it pig guts” Said the guy Kyle gave his food too, that made Kyle smirk a little.

“Well get used to it, they serve this mostly everyday except Sunday” Kyle said, finally turning his face away from the window.

“God I hate this place” The voices said at the same time, Kyle got a good look at the voices and he blink a couple a time to see identical twin face staring back at him.

“I take it you are new here” Kyle said, and made both of the males laugh. They really look alike; they both have short blond hair and pairs of green eyes. They look really tall, I guess about my height. They were really fit.

 “No we are not” One said, the other continues” we are form building T; we just transfer to building L”

 ‘What brings both of you here’ Kyle pointed out.

“What bring you here’ they both repeated, Kyle found himself laughing.

“I ask both of you first”