Chapter 1 [WIP]

Previously On Bumblebee X Reader Series

   "I'm pregnant!" I yell out looking at Bee who's eyes widen in surprise.

   "Oh my god!" I felt his arms wrap around me and my heart racing at the sight of the note.

   "Yeah!" I hug him tightly and he lets go of me with a bright smile in his face.

   "This is great! I'm gonna be a father!" He informs and I nod instantly.

   "Yeah and I'm gonna be a mother!" I inform back with a giggle as he cups my face gently.

   "We're gonna be a family." He whispers and I nod.

   "I love you so much.." He pecks my lips softly and I blush at the sudden feeling.

   "I do too.."

   ~

   "Hi, my name is (Y/N) (M/N) Witwicky and sorry to barge in but you seem like a good man and.. I want to ask if I can stay for a couple of days." I ask nervously as the man named Cade looks at me.

   "Why may I ask?" He questions and I look around.

   "Can you keep a secret?" I ask and he nods in response crossing his arms.

   "I'm an Autobot, and we're being hunted down by humans. I'm trying to hide from them, fearing they'll take my child away.." I rub my belly before looking at him.

   "I heard you want to invent something to earn you money, I can help you with that." I offer and that seem to catch his attention.

   "Alright, I'm keeping my eye on you though. But my daughter, Tessa, is afraid of your kind so if you cannot tell her about this. You can stay because I want to protect her like you want to protect your younglings." Cade looks at me and I nod.

@LoveRandomness Presents...
Book IV from the Bumblebee X Reader Series

Transformers : Age Of Extinction

   8 Years Later

   "Bee? S-Stop it!"

   "You're so adorable when you blush!"

   "Bumblebee stop annoying her..."

   "Come on Optimus, just this once." I smile at the recording, but sadly the recording stopped midway. Frowning at the sight and set the camera down before hearing a car drive by.

   "Mommy! Come over here! We wants to tell you something!" A small voice yells out and I turn my head to the door.

   "Yeah! It's so cool!"

   "Coming!" I yell back running upstairs to see Bianca and Jay. Bianca having blonde hair with black tips at the end meanwhile he brother having (H/C) hair with white tips. They were like Bee and I but switched around.

   "So what's the big news?" I ask razing my eyebrow.

   "It's our seventh birthday! Remember!" Jay chuckles looking over to his sister.

   "I'm seven!" Bianca jumps around and I pretend to act surprise.

   "Oh my! I still remember the time when I first held you in my little arms." I remind and Bianca sits on her bed dangling her feet off the edge.