| First Day |

(Note: yandere chan is Ayano Aishi ((nicknamed Yan-Chan)), osana Najimi is the girl that strands in front of the tree, saki Miyu is the one that looks like Hatsune Miku, Kokona Haruka is the purple haired one aka teto, Pippi Osu is the one with pink and black hair, and Taro Yamada is senpai)

It was the first week of April, and the start of my junior year in Akademi High School. It was a small school located in a small town in southern Japan. Not much happened there.

I lived alone, in a house located not too far from where the school was. My father and mother were away in America, for God knows how long. It's been forever since I've seen them.

I went ahead and got dressed, in that ugly sailor uniform we're required to wear. Great uniform for attracting old disgusting perverts, good job headmaster.

I didn't bother with breakfast, I wasn't hungry. Rarely was I ever hungry in the morning. I simply got on my bike after grabbing a hoodie in case it was a bit cold outside. April is a transitioning month here, so the weather varies. Sometimes it can be cold, sometimes it can be warm.

I didn't end up needing my hoodie at all, but I didn't care. Too much effort to go back and put it away.

I rode my bike, which takes me 10 minutes. Not an awful lot of time.

I parked my bike in the school parking lot, where you're supposed to park cars. Does it seem like I care? Yeah, I don't think so.

There was still half an hour until school started. I walked over to talk to my best friend, Pippi Osu. I've known her since I was young, and we've always been great friends. I'm a rather quiet person, and I was never a popular kid, not even close to Kokona Haruka. Her and her best friend, Saki Miyu, practically ruled the school. Everyone would talk about them every single day. The boys would try to ask them out, and they never accepted anyone. Apparently they were "too elite" for the "peasants" that roamed this school.

I was a victim of their bullying. They would make fun of me and try to hurt me, and my feelings. None of their tries ever worked. The last insult they threw at me before school ended was that I had no ego.

They were manipulative little bitches, those girls. The teachers loved them, the staff loved them, the entire damn school loved them. Even Pippi loved them - and they hated her.

Once I met up with Pippi under the big cherry blossom tree, she looked really excited.

"Guess what??" She squealed. Her hair got longer since the last time I saw her...

"What?" I asked, a bored look on my face, speaking in a monotone voice.

"There's a new guy, Taro Yamada. He was born in Japan,stayed here for 8 years, moved to America, and he came back to Japan." Pippi was squealing like an insane fangirl.

She needs Jesus.

"You know I don't give a shit about dudes or girls or anything like that Pippi."

"Yeah but Yan-Chan this is different! He's HOT! Like grill sizzling h-o-t." She said, exaggerating the syllables in hot.

"So is your ass." I said, sarcasm clear in my tone.

"Dude I'm serious this time! Look at him!" She pointed in the direction of Taro.

He was standing underneath a cherry blossom tree. Gorgeous jet black hair, chocolate brown eyes, snowy skin. Toothpaste ad teeth, 5' 10", and a quiet expression on his face. He looked like a poet, the way his face appeared deep in thought. His bangs covered part of his eyes, looking like those stereotypical bad boys I see on amines.

I bet Pippi saw how my eyes widened. He was actually.. cute. This was a first in Akademi High School.

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. Osana Najimi, one of the shyest girls in the school. Her, Pippi, and I were a little group, and we've been friends since we can remember.

"H-hi guys.. How was break?" Her ginger bangs fell in front of her face, something that always happened to her.

"Osana!" Pippi said, hugging her. I gave her a slight wave. She waved back, knowing that I didn't understand what a hug meant to do.

"Fine, you?" I asked her.

"It was alright. I went to America over the summer to visit some relatives, you?"

"I went to Italy, so pretty~" Pippi replied, a smile on her face.

"I stayed on my computer. Productive, eh?" I said, trying to get it to come across as a joke.

I worship my computer; I bought it with my own money last year. People tell me I have a lot of money for a kid my age, and it's very true.

You're not learning how I get that money, however. :)

Osana giggled. "Of course you would."

As we walked to our lockers, I fell down. Later Pippi told me Kokona Haruka punched me so hard my nose started to bleed.

I would have liked to know there was a hand punching me in the nose, but I couldn't feel it, as usual.

I'm a very easy target for bullies because I can't feel pain, therefore they can kick me all the want but I don't feel it. I could have my hand resting on a scalding hot iron and get third degree burns in seconds, and I won't feel it.

When I woke up after passing out from the blow to my nose, I lay on the bed in the nurses office, a white bandage covering my nose, an ice pack laying on top of my nose.

"Dear, are you awake?"

"Mhm." My voice came out muffled.

"How come you didn't react? Your friend had to call a teacher to get the nurse."

Thanks, Pippi.

"I have a condition where I can't feel pain..." I trailed off awkwardly.

She nodded her head, seeming to understand what I was saying. "Ahh, okay! Just keep the bandage on for 3 days and ice it for 10 minutes after school."

She took the ice pack off my nose, and ushered me to my classroom.

Class was boring. I only paid attention in biology, cause biology's cool.

Afterward, I went up to the rooftop with Osana and Pippi to eat lunch. Kokona and Saki were giggling in their usual corner to their popular friends. In this school, if you weren't a cheerleader or a football player, you were as good as the dirt on the back of Kokona's shoe.

The popular girls pointed at Pippi, Osana, and me, laughing in their tinkly laughs, whispering into each other's ear.

I didn't give a shit, I was used to that.

What I wasn't used to was staring at a guy during lunch. Taro decided to sit next to me, and it felt incredibly awkward. Not only was he good looking.. he was a really nice guy to hang out with. I still can't get over the way her runs his fingers through his seemingly luscious black hair whenever he's bored.

I swear to god, when I looked in his eyes for a second, he was staring right back into mine. I swear. Kill me if I'm wrong, I'm 99.9999% positive he looked into my eyes.

Isn't that how love at first sight starts off like?

He even wanted to know my phone number. On the first day of school! I was squealing in my head. Now I understand why Pippi squeals so much.

But on that day, April 4th, marked the first time I was ever able to feel emotion, I felt heat rushing to my cheeks. I felt myself melting into jello whenever we talked together. I felt my eyes widening. I felt my skin getting goosebumps.

I was in love.