| Kiss |

A.N: Omg thank you guys so much for 400+ views! :3 I'm glad you guys are enjoying this story!

(Ayano Aishi/Yan-Chan = Yandere Chan, Taro Yamada = Senpai)

--

I arrived at school Monday, tired. I parked my bike and the sight I saw nearly blinded my eyes.

The school was brand new. Everything from the concrete, to the roof top was new. On top of that, a shit ton of transfer students had arrived.

I didn't know you could get so much done in 2 weeks.

I entered school, and saw none other than Senpai. Ooh, his hair looks so soft, did he get it cut?

"Hey Taro.." I said nervously,

"Yan-chan! You ok?" He gave me a huge hug. Ahh, I felt so safe in his arms. His long, thin fingers wrapped around my shoulders and his other hand trailed down to my waist. I blushed and hugged back.

"Yeah.. Thank you."

"I got my schedule changed to follow yours for the rest of the year, the principal was ok with it. So, math?"

"Yeah.. Thank you, you didn't have to do that." I told him.

"No problem." He gave me a small kiss on the forehead. My cheeks were redder than the sun.

He was so protective, I loved it. Maybe Senpai would be all mine. Maybe I didn't have to kill anyone else to have Senpai all for myself.

Maybe..

As we made our way to class, Mr. Sato seemed ok with having Taro in class. When Taro handed him a copy of his new schedule, he beemed and allowed Taro a seat next to me.

Math is so damn boring, God. Nothing could save math, not even the teacher himself could change math.

Next stop - science. Taught by Mrs. Akiyama, and my personal favorite. At least she wasn't like the language teacher and wrote stuff down on the board and made us do it with no explanation. After Taro explained the situation to her, once again, she was alright with it and allowed him to sit next to me.

I noticed this new girl sitting in front of me in science. Long blue hair, dark undereyes, shy. She looked reserved. I noticed her necklace, it was a pentagram.

I've found the first Japanese Satanist!

She kept on looking at Taro, strangely. I wanted to strangle her. Senpai is mine, not hers!

Science finally ended. Now onto History.

Mr. Beppu was at least entertaining. But fuck, history is boring. How can you make it fun?

Yawn, next.

Lunch came after History. The roof was even redesigned.

I noticed Kokona and Saki flirting with the marital arts guys. Kokona was with Budo Masuta, and Saki was talking to a brown haired kid. They were the talk of the school, as they had started the first club in school. Not too many were in the club, but they were mad popular. Almost on Kokona's scale.

Almost.

The weird Satanist girl was stalking these two other girls - Inkyu Basu and Sakyu Basu. She was texting on her phone as she was doing it. Weird.

Taro wrapped his arms around me. I was blushing, and Pippi squealed as she saw the two of us. "This is going on snapchat!" She said, taking a picture of us.

"We're not a thing yet, chill Pippi." I said, laughing. Taro laughed as well, unwrapping his arm around me to sit next to me.

"Yan-chan, can we talk for a second?" Taro asked me after I finished my bento box.

"Sure!" I replied. As I followed him, I threw out both of our empty bento boxes.

He led us to the huge wall in the middle of the roof. I walked against the wall and he walked right up next to me. I never noticed how tall he was..

"Yan-chan, do you want to go out with me?" Taro asked me. I almost collapsed.

"Are you joking?" I asked, in a joking manner.

"Of course not! I really like you Yan-Chan." Taro blushed slightly, rubbing his nose against mine.

"Y-yes.." I said. I felt my legs turn into Jell-O. I was going to melt. Nothing in the world mattered at that moment. Only him and I mattered. I, Ayano Aishi, was now officially Taro Yamada's girlfriend.

"Awesome." He pulled me to the middle of the room, where everyone could see us, and gave my lips a long, passionate kiss. I could hear Pippi taking snapchats and pictures. I could hear Kokona's jealousy taken out on her friends. I could hear the Satanist turn her head away from the sisters. He pulled away after a few seconds, but those few seconds were the most magical seconds in my life.

Those few seconds wouldn't have existed if I hadn't taken out Osana. Those few seconds would have been between Osana and Taro.

Maybe I didn't have to take out someone else after all.

We were the talk of the town after that kiss. Everyone was shipping us. Someone even made an Instagram for us. Even Kokona was in on the ship. She tweeted "HighOnKoke: tbh Ayano and taro are soooo cute!! ❤️❤️❤️"

That's how you know people like you - if even the popular kids ship you.

(A.N: this story is nowhere near over yet, it's only the beginning 🙂)