Coffee and Tears (Part 3)

Clarke's POV

She poured her heart out to him. Clarke talked about how her mother started working later than usual, or how she spent hours sitting next to her father's grave. Clarke talked about her anxiety that she developed from the traumatic experience.

Clarke loved Bellamy, she didn't want to be a burden to him. Clarke knew that ever since her father passed away, she had changed. Life became so much dimmer, the silence was her only friend. She remembered how Bellamy would try to get her out of the house, to go hang out with her friends or to go on a date. This went on for two months. Clarke was having none of it.

She wanted Bellamy to live a full life, without her constantly dragging him down.

She told him how she felt about everything and avoided the subject about why she had pushed him away. Surely, he had a lot of questions lined in his head. Tears continued to pour down her cheeks. She didn't even drink her latte, she just held the cup, shaking hysterically.

Bellamy reached out and reassuringly placed his hand on top of her shaking ones. Clarke calmed down after that.

"Mind if... I can see him?"

"What?" mumbled Clarke as she brought her eyes to Bellamy.

"Jake. He was always good to me. Do you think I could see him?"

Clarke slightly nodded, getting up from the booth and slipping on her jacket. Bellamy did the same.

Clarke started to walk, gesturing for Bellamy to follow. But Bellamy was already getting into his car. "C'mon Clarke, I'll drive there."

Her bottom lip started to quiver, shaking her head no. She didn't want to get in the car.

"Clarke," softly spoke Bellamy. "Are you alright?"

"I- I think I'll just walk there myself... You can meet me there." Clarke nodded reassuringly and started to walk away from Bellamy.

"Clarke! Wait up!" called Bellamy as he slammed his car door and jogged towards her. "Hey, what's wrong? Look, If you don't want me to see your dad-"

"It's not that" swiftly spoke Clarke as she looked down at her boots.

"Then, what is it?" Bellamy gently spoke, he used his fingers to slightly lift up her chin.

She was gazing at him, eyes blood shot red. Her heart started to race, like how it used to when they were about to kiss. "I-I-" stuttered Clarke as she stared into those deep brown eyes.

He used his other hand to brush the hair and curl it behind her ear. Her heart did a back flip.

That's when she remembered that Bellamy had a girlfriend. No matter how much she wanted the moment to continue, she knew it was wrong. Out of nowhere she broke out of her trance and pulled away from Bellamy's touch.

"I don't feel well" mumbled Clarke. She turned away from him and started to walk faster.

"Clarke, why are you pushing me away, again?"

Clarke ignored him, Bellamy continued to speak.

"Look, If you need forgiveness, I'll give that to you. You're forgiven."

Clarke froze. "Bellamy..."

"Why are you pushing me away Clarke? Why do you always push me away?"

"You moved on Bellamy! You have a girlfriend!"

Bellamy frustratedly ran his fingers through his hair. "You told me to move on Clarke! You were the one to end things-"

"I ended things because I knew you'd be better off without me Bellamy! I left you because I loved you, okay?!"

The two stood there in silence. People were watching their standoff, but at that point, the two didn't care that they were making a scene.

"I was never better off without you, Clarke." Bellamy whispered to Clarke as he approached her. "Clarke, You may have loved me, but I love you. I always will." With that, Bellamy urgently pressed his lips against hers.

In that moment, Bellamy didn't seem to care about what Clarke had done to hurt him. He didn't care that he had a girlfriend waiting for his arrival.

 The only thing he felt was Clarke's soft lips pressed against his.

A/N

I WROTE THIS IN NOVEMBER 2015 ITS BEEN LIKE 4 MONTHS LOL SORRY

comment what you want to see, i'll write it

-stupidspacewalker