Harsh Spankies (Revised)

3K views?! Wow, thanks guys! I really appreciate your feedback. Don't be afraid to correct me, or give me suggestions :) 

A/N: from the future: This chapter sucks ass.

(All chapters have been revised! Please check out the second book once you finish this one!)  

"God, kill me now." I groaned while sitting on the toilet. I've started my period; just great. 

Daddy will be home today. And I was hoping to go to the next level with him. Stupid ovaries, I wish I was rat or something that reabsorbed there vaginal lining instead of shedding it.

Sorry... Too gross?

I quickly did my feminine business, washed my hands, and exited the bathroom. I should probably tell Mommy. 

I waddled over to my dresser and changed into something more comfortable. Which, of course, is a pair of leggings and a long sweater. As I pulled my leggings over my baby-butt someone knocked on the door.

"Honey?" Mommy poked her head through the door, before stepping fully inside.

"Yeah, Mommy?" I asked innocently, raising my big hazel eyes to meet her brown ones. She narrowed her eyes in response. Crap, the puppy eyes always work with Daddy.

"Did you take my book again?" 

I cocked my head to the side and pretended to be clueless. She only stared back at me with her hand on her hip. I giggled shyly, falling deeper into my little space, around the age of three.

"Noooo." I giggled.

"Don't lie to me Missy. You're only making your punishment worse."  

"Mr. Wiggles made me do it Mommy." I chuckled. "Spank him!" 

Mommy sent a harsh glare in my direction before stepping over to my bed and sitting down. 

"Over my lap."  She stated sternly. Wait, is she serious? No, she can't be...

My heart stopped, and my little space faltered.

"But, Mommy, I-"

"Now!" Her dominate voice boomed. I jumped from the sudden shout and tears began to slip past my cheeks. Have I mentioned how much I hate being yelled at? I felt my bottom lip tremble while my feet involuntarily made their way to her. I bent myself over her lap submissively, keeping my head bowed.

"Mommy, I started my-"

"Say one more word, and you won't be able to walk for a week." Lyra growled. Why is she suddenly acting so hostile? She's usually so kind and gentle with me. I felt my leggings slide down my legs. But, thankfully, she left my underwear on. Mommy's hand rubbed my ass soothingly, leading me into a false sense of hope. Because, in a matter of seconds, my ass would be on fire.

"Count with me, okay? You get five for taking things without permission; three for lying, and two for stalling." 

"okay-ah, don't- don't be mad, I-um..." A sob escaped my lips in response. I was unable to actually form a coherent sentence.

A sudden smack landed on my ass; my panties didn't provide much protection in this situation. Although Mommy was much more gentle in every other aspect compared to Daddy, when it came to punishment she was much more harsh. I learned that now.

"One." I stifled back a cry of agony when she smacked me, open-palmed, three more times. And then, two more times. And a few more after that. I was completely out of breath.